ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One. Empty
PostSubject: Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One.   Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 am

A video appears on the titantron taking place outside of the arena. Soon a monster truck appears and starts driving directly towards the arena parking lot. The crowd realizes monster truck it is and start cheering. It's name is Grave Digger. It drives directly towards the parking lot and then finds 3 empty spaces and takes all 3 spaces. Then out steps Angela Lethal. The crowd goes crazy. Following her is Damian Wylde, who turns around to talk to the driver. He then waves bye to the driver and gets off. The video then shows Angela and Damian walking down to the arena. They enter from backstage and the crowd goes nuts. Damian Wylde walks down to the ring smiling he then enters the ring with Angela and starts talking.

FINALLY...DAMIAN WYLDE HAS ARRIVED AT BATON ROUGE LOUSIANA!

The crowd goes crazy.

Now I know you guys watched Fusion. The night was great. I fought Dark Angel in an awesome match. But in the end I lost. It was a great match and I give credit to Dark Angel. I thought I had him beat when I put him in the Wylde Lock, but he got out. Well what happens happens. I don't want to dwell on the past though. I want to look on towards the future. And the future says I have a match with Lebron Kingston. Yes, I know you have never heard of the man before. Neither have I. So I went around the back asking people who he was. Apparently none of them have heard of this guy either. This can be a bad thing or it could be a good thing. It could be a bad thing cause I have no idea what to expect of this man. It could be good cause he may not have any knowledge of wresting, and therefore be easy to beat. I honestly don't know what to expect. Well anyways, I plan on beating him and getting a win. I and by the way, as I said before, if I beat Dark Angel I would enter into the battle royal at Barbed Consequences. Well I failed in that and I will not be entering the battle royal(the crowd boos). Also in my match against Lebron, I will have support from Angela Lethal(the crowd cheers). Oh and on a parting note you may be wondering why I drove in on the Grave Digger. Well I will be attending the monster truck match right here in Baton Rouge Lousiana!

The crowd goes crazy and Damian Wylde turns to go when suddenly No Sleepin til Brooklyn plays on the speaker. Out from the back appears Lebron Kingston.

TBC:Lebron Kingston
Back to top Go down
LeBron Kingston
LeBron Kingston

Pointz : 30
Thanks Hit : 0

Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One.   Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

The unfamiliar song left many audience members in confusion. Accompanying the song was a just as unfamiliar face. A tall black man emerged from the stage with a microphone in hand. His black hair was in a large afro, and he was wearing a Brooklyn Bulldogs basketball jersey, Brooklyn college's mascot, and jeans with huge Nike basketball shoes, LeBron James' signature style.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Nigga, please.

With his stereotypical black accent, most of the crowd failed to take this new face seriously.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Open yo' eyes, nigga! Deez bitches ain't give no shit 'bout yo' ass.

Damian Wylde was stunned by the personality of his opponent, certainly not what he had expected from a professional wrestler.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Hoe, whatchu starin' at? Y'all even listenin' to my ass? Bitch, please. If yo' ass can't concentrate on a goddamn man's talkin', then there's no way in hell that you can get the 3-count on some nigga. I mean, yo' certainly couldn't last week when yo' fought that Dark Angel nigga.

The crowd booed, and LeBron ignored them and instead laughed at his own remark.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Wait son, I just realized, I ain't introduced me to y'all yet. I'm LeBron Kingston th' fourth, and I'ma cream yo' ass just like I did when I played center fo' them Brooklyn Bulldogs and whupped all them nigga's asses. Wrestlin' ain't shit compared to basketball.

(TBC BY DAMIAN WYLDE)
Back to top Go down

Lebron Kingston will face The Wylde One.
Page 1 of 1