ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Lebron we coming for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lebron we coming for you Empty
PostSubject: Lebron we coming for you   Lebron we coming for you EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 am

Vengeance is in a room crying. The deep voice that is not his speaks.

You have failed me. She shall now feel my punishment.

NO! You eliminated me. I never even got a chance. You eliminated me on purpose!

I did what I had to do to follow our deal. The refs though were incapable of realizing that I had not been eliminated. I had gone under the bottom rope, and therefore was never eliminated. Do not blame me, you must blame the refs.

Give me one more chance. It is not my fault I was unable to finish my side of the deal.

Fine you shall have one more chance. In the mean time though, I think Lebron needs a taste of his own medicine. I will end his career this week. You just go get the match set up.

I will.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Them crowd having never heard this theme waits for someone to come out. Eventually Vengeance comes out head bowed. He walks slowly to the ring. There is a mixed reaction from the audience. He enters the ring and grabs a mic. He begins to speak in his normal voice.

You all saw the PPV I am guessing. If you did you saw that I eliminated myself to get Lebron. What you may not have realized though was that I did not get eliminated, the refs were just too blind to see I had gone under the ropes and not over. Therefore since I was never eliminated I should get a shot at the Extreme Championship. So William Black, know that you are not safe, and that I am coming to get you. In other news though I have unfinished business with Lebron. I was shocked to see that me and him were not scheduled for a match on either show, despite our obvious hatred of one another. So I am now issuing a challenge to Lebron. I would like to challenge him to a last man standing match at this Fusion. What do you say Lebron?

Vengeance waits in the ring. Suddenly Lebron's theme bursts on the speakers...
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Lebron we coming for you   Lebron we coming for you EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 am

(OOC: I don't know why TRE hasn't mentioned this yet (I told him to), but LeBron's time here is done. For now. Suspect )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lebron we coming for you   Lebron we coming for you EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Phillip Phillips wrote:
(OOC: I don't know why TRE hasn't mentioned this yet (I told him to), but LeBron's time here is done. For now. Suspect )

Hey screw off stop spoiling the report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron we coming for you   Lebron we coming for you Empty

Back to top Go down

Lebron we coming for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO Features :: Character Development-
Jump to: