ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Reed has some words for Mike Cole.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Reed has some words for Mike Cole. Empty
PostSubject: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 pm

The camera fades to Reed Zimmer tying his laces.He walks over to a mini-fridge in his locker room filled with food and cokes.He scoots the unwanted items out of the way.He pulls out a Budweiser from the back of the fridge.He turns around only to notice a camera.Waiting on Reed to say something.When he finally starts to say something but stops and opens the beer.He starts to say something again.

Reed Zimmer

Hello AWO universe I see you have entered my locker room.You know I have everything I could ever want all in this little room,well not everything I don't have a damn title shot now do I?I wonder who I am going to have to beat around here until I do have that one thing that a really want.So I am going to kick Mike's small ass all over the ring and then maybe I will get what I want.Mike don't take this personally but if I have to go through you to get what it is that I want I will do it.You know as well as everybody else that I will anything to get just a shot at that championship. If that means I have to turn friends into enemy's,well that's how the bushiness works.You make friends to lose friends.That is all I am going to say about that.

Reed takes a swig of beer as he walks over to take a seat at the end of the locker room.

Reed Zimmer

You know Mike is a good guy,and it would be a shame if he just somehow left and nobody ever saw him in this bushiness ever again.I am willing to go there and then some to get my shot,I mean I deserve one all ready I beat Ashten Cross on the last Fusion and I am going to beat some since into Mike Cole this week. I can beat anybody if they will just give me a chance.And I will show them this on Fusion when I rip Mike Cole a part if I have to.I don't know when that sawn off midget will realize I am the best damn wrestler in the world!So Mike it just so happens that you have been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reed Zimmer takes some big sips and starts to talk again.

Reed Zimmer

I guess I am going to end on that because I am probably going to be called into Mr.Ass-Clown's office any second now,so I am going to leave.

Reed gets up and leaves as he goes to throw the hate club symbol but decides not to and just leaves.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 am

Reed Zimmer wrote:

Reed gets up and leaves as he goes to throw the hate club symbol but decides not to and just leaves.

What in the name of god shall this mean?
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Anton Hinston wrote:
Reed Zimmer wrote:

What in the name of god shall this mean?

That he may wanna leave the hate club?
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:58 pm

I shall destroy you.

..Maybe
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

PostSubject: Re: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

OMFG anton stop replying in the promos God can't follow a Instruction? anyways don't do it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Yeah, what Wolfe said as a reply to this thread!

Wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reed has some words for Mike Cole.   Reed has some words for Mike Cole. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reed has some words for Mike Cole.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: