ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Suprises will happen this Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Suprises will happen this Friday Empty
PostSubject: Suprises will happen this Friday   Suprises will happen this Friday EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Mike Cole´s theme hits as he starts walking to the ramp,Cole has a mic on his hand and is accompanied by Mr.Coal,Cole taunts the fans as they boo him but Cole likes when the fans boo him because they motivate him to improve,Cole enters the ring and starts speaking.

Mike Cole
........This friday,it will be the night where my losing streak ends....but not just that,after I destroy Joey Jsimone......I will do something else,something that nobody of you actually expected and I´ll make sure that everyone in this arena sees what I´m capable of,last week I had another unfair triple threat match in the one I wasnt pinned....AGAIN!,but now it looks like I finally have another one on one match,and I promise you that I will win this match and infact if I dont win my match against Joey Jsimone I´m leaving this company!!!And trust me...when I say something I do it!

Now after I defeat Joey Jsimone I will go on a winning streak and after that I´m taking off the AWO Championship from anyone who has it,Aidan Raider,Cole Scorpio,Phillip Phillips....All of them will go down against me and as for the Intercontinental Championship....I honestly dont think Reed Zimmer has a chance against Xavier because let´s be honest here....Reed Zimmer sucks and he only got lucky at Phenomenon.....And as many of you already know its my destiny to unify the AWO Championship and the Intercontinental Championship but you know what?That can wait because I´m more focused in what I´m going to do this Friday and oh boy will you love it.

The crowd looks really interested in what Cole is saying since he promises a suprise at Fusion,some members of the crowd are even cheering Mike Cole,something he´s not used to,Cole grabs a chair and places it on the ring,he then continues talking.

Mike Cole
This will not be the last thing you will see from me,I know that I havent been so impressive lately,but things change just like they did with Alex Jester,do you all remember when he lost to everyone? Well it looks like the kid is improving,in fact no matter how good you are everyone needs to improve and that´s exactly what I´m doing,every night I train so I can get better even if you are the best wrestler in this entire company you still need to train and improve because if you dont improve you will be left behind,that´s exactly what happened to Dom Jerard and Michael London but I garantee that it wont happen to me and after this Friday everyone will be thinking "What´s Mike Cole going to do next?".

Cole drops the mic and exits the ring,he taunts some fans before leaving the arena,Mike Cole did a good job hyping the crowd up as they are actually wondering what is he going to do next,Mike Cole leaves the arena with Mr.Coal.
Back to top Go down

Suprises will happen this Friday
Page 1 of 1