ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? Empty
PostSubject: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 pm

The scene opens up on a nameplate attached to a door, Alex Jester's locker room formerly to be exact, but after AJ's quitting for AWO, its now his replacement's locker room, Theres nothing written on the nameplate besides some question marks, some are colored in green, some are red, the camera backs off and Josh Matthews approaches the door and is slowly knocking...............After 2 minutes the door slowly opens and Matthews back off a bit, a man wearing a mask colored in red and green gets out and stares at Josh Matthews, and he is looking mad as his arms starts shaking, and the fear makes Josh Matthews back off again, He slowly raises the mic to his mouth to question the masked man, willing to remove the abmiguity that occured in the fans's heads about this new mysterious man.

Josh Matthews:
S....Si.....Sir.......Can you please allocate some time for some short questions?

The masked man shakes his arms even faster, and he remains silent while staring at Matthews.

Josh Matthews:
Th....there have been many questions about you latelly coming from the fans, Can you tell us what is your name?

The man stops shaking his arms......

The Masked Man:
*In a scary voice* I'mmmmmm.........Harcooooooooore.........I'mmmm........Earthshakiiiiiiiiing.........I'mmm..........Extraordinaryyyyyyyyyyy........I'MMMM......a Living beeeeeeeeast...........................

Harrrrrrrd...............Easyyyyyy..............Elusive..................Legend...................I'll kill them all...............

I'mmmmm............Killbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.........

Josh Matthews's head turns red.

Josh Matthews:
What are your current plans here in AWO?

Killbane:
My future plans are to take out Each and every hindrance that decides to get his foot on my way...........And by hindrance I mean each and every person.....In that locker room. Now lets get closer to the present, This friday..........

Single H is passing down the hall but he accidently hits Killbane's shoulder........Killbane slowly turns his head to Single H and start raising his hands, Single H is terrifyed and singles for Killbane to not do anything to him with his head and hands......But Killbane doesnt listen as he lifts Single H on his shoulder and runs towards the locker room door, to breake it using Single H as a battering ram, single H is layed on the broken door peaces unconcious.

Josh Matthews: Oh My..........

Killbane turns his sight on Josh Matthews and he looks very mad.......He grabs a Floppy purple dildo that was on the locker room's floor and stucks it into Josh Matthews's mouth.

The camera zooms on something written on the side of the stucked dildo and it says:

HEEL.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 pm

OOC: What the?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

VV wrote:
OOC: What the?

We're not supposed to comment on promos anymore dude, but what the fuck? What is this?
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

bounce The world may never know
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm

I feel like I'm high when I read this. There's... there's no other thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 am

Whats wrong? Its a promo :S
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 am

Alex Jester wrote:
Whats wrong? Its a promo :S

You stuck a dildo up someone's mouth xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

Yup Smile so he can shut up.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

Whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 am

But its cool right?
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 am

Sure, it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 am

You know its a floppy dildo right? FLOPPY, like the ones on SR3
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Alex Jester wrote:
You know its a floppy dildo right? FLOPPY, like the ones on SR3

I don't play Saints Row 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? Sr3dildo-570x320
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????   Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Abmiguity removed....Question answered.....Or were they????
Page 1 of 1