ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fate or Stupidity? That is the question........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Fate or Stupidity? That is the question........ Empty
PostSubject: Fate or Stupidity? That is the question........   Fate or Stupidity? That is the question........ EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm

The scene opens inside "The Foundation" locker room. The room is only lit with a single candle. Kris Storm is sitting in the center of the room. He brushes the hair back from his face and begins to speak.

Xavier, Xavier, Xavier. Are you high? or just plain stupid? Did your mother not show you enough attention when you were a child? I mean seriously? Do you actually hear yourself talk or think about the consequences of your actions? It's apparent that you don't.

Kris pauses and lets out a long sigh.

So you want to bring up the past? All right let's bring up the past. Let's go back in time when you, me, and Tony were in the NWA-TNA. Back when Holy Hell reigned supreme and you, you had just joined the promotion. I remember it like it was yesterday. You came in acting like a straight edge, billy badass. You see Xavier, even then you were just a lame excuse for a wrestler like you are now. You have no real talent. Now before you go being all high and mighty that you're undefeated, Really? You want to throw that in my face?

Kris chuckles and takes a sip of water from his water bottle.

Let the records show, that long before you came into this business I was setting records. Winning Grand-Slam titles left and right. Every promotion I stepped foot in, I dominated. You see after I did all I could in NWA-TNA I needed a break. So I hung up the boots. Then I got a phone call from an old friend, Tony-X. Tells me about the AWO and that you wanted him and I to form The Foundation. I never trusted you in NWA-TNA and I still don't to this day. You have never been the self-proclaimed leader of The Foundation that you think you are. The Foundation didn't need a leader. Why? I think you hit the nail on the head when you called us a tight knit family. Hmmm. Tight knit huh?

Kris takes another sip of water and continues.

Xavier, have you ever heard the saying the friend of my friend is thy enemy? How about, keep your friends close and your enemy closer? No? Well, it looks like you need to do some serious soul searching. I see through your bullshit gimmick. If that's what you even want to call it. You're a fake, a fraud, and that undefeated streak you have going on, well you can kiss it goodbye. You've never fit in with Holy Hell since day one. You can't make up your mind whether or not you want to be a face or a heel. You want my advice Xavier? Go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. The Foundation has been over for a long time Xavier, you're just too stupid to realize it. The day you called yourself the leader, was the day you wrote your own tombstone.

You see Holy Hell doesn't take orders. We do what we want, when we want. Not you nor anyone else in that locker room is going to change that. Now let's go back to this undefeated streak you have going. Do you really want to boast about it? I mean seriously? Have you looked at the competition you've faced? Hell I'd still be undefeated if it wasn't for Aiden Raider being a pussy.

I've got you figured out though Xavier. You're jealous of my success and popularity not only here in AWO, but in this business. I am a threat Xavier and it's about time you've realized it. I wouldn't be worried about me coming for your Intercontinental Title. No, I've got my eyes set on the bigger picture. This Friday on Fusion, I am going to make an example of you. I am going to prove once and for all why no one crosses my path. Why anyone that steps foot into the ring with Kris Storm will feel my wrath. There's changes coming and trust me Xavier, you're about to feel the unholy wrath that no one the likes of this business has ever seen before. Your time as the only undefeated wrestler in this promotion is over. You want to make history? We're going to make history all right. Do you remember the match between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Brett The Hitman Hart at the old Rosemont Horizon in Chicago? When Hart piledrove Austin into the steps and busted his face open, then made him tap out in the center of the ring with blood pouring down his face? It's where Austin got the catch phrase "Blood from a stone." Well Xavier, it's going to be something like that. No, it's going to be better than that. I'm talking about epic proportions. You want to dance with the devil? Well let's dance bitch.

Kris blows out the candle and the scene cuts as the room becomes black.
Back to top Go down

Fate or Stupidity? That is the question........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: