ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hass Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Hass Johnson

Pointz : 146
Thanks Hit : 0

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Redemption   Redemption EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 pm

--- Hass Johnson is shown sitting on a chair in his locker room, looking down in disappointment, before turning his head up to the camera and speaking in a soft-toned voice. ---

It's been an overly-emotional week for me to handle. I made my return to wrestling to become Syndicate Champion, but I was knocked off in the first round by a game Xavier Serikaz. But I won't sit around and blame Xavier for my failure or blame my Hassholes. It was my fault and I disappointed you guys and for that, I'm sorry. At this point in time, however, I don't care who wins that Tournament, but they better know that I'm coming for them and I've placed a target on their back. That's for another day, though. For now, my focus goes back on my opponent in the ring this week. And his name is Blaze Griffin. Blaze, you and I both suffered the humiliation known as defeat last week and we both look to put that behind us as one of us shall redeem himself this week. But ya know what, Blaze? You need an aggressive side, I don't. I have one in the ring, I'm not a softie like you're admitting to be. You can say whatever the hell you want to, Blaze, but the bottom line is, come RAGE, I will stand victorious over you. And you will fall prey to the Grand Slam Finale as I stand with my hand raised high and have Hassholes all over the arena and watching on their Television Sets at home rejoiced. Blaze, your empty threats mean not a thing to me and come RAGE, you'll be down in despair, I GUARANTEE that as I? Haha, well, I will gain Redemption and remain FOREVER...

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://FWEfederation.com

Redemption
Page 1 of 1