ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Redemption Can Begin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Redemption Can Begin Empty
PostSubject: Redemption Can Begin   Redemption Can Begin EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 pm

As we come down to the wire, so the song goes, Cole Scorpio emerges from the curtains battered and broken from his match with Dark Angel on last week's Fusion.

Redemption Can Begin YOcBx

Now, I may just be the disembodied voice of an imaginary old cowboy...

Redemption Can Begin EojxM

... but I'd say that Cole is more than a bit disappointed in the result of that match. He went in thinking that he was gonna win that match, no... KNOWING he was gonna win that match. And then he got hit in the head with a crowbar, like a common headcrab. Cole didn't get his revenge, the good guy didn't win. These kinds of things tend to happen in wrestling, but this is the first time that Cole has really had something like this happen to him. Now, now he's going up against a man that he beat the hell out of when he didn't even have control of his body. But I'm sure Cole would love to tell you about that himself, seeing as how he's in the ring right now.

On Fusion, I had my chance. I had my chance, to finally get the revenge that I deserved. The revenge that I needed, to move on with my life. Vengeance for every single person I was forced to hurt, revenge for every single person whose trust I broke. Revenge against the man-thing who kept me locked up, inside my own body, for months on end. The man who used a crowbar, and smashed it across my head. I had to get 10 stitches, to get this thing closed! And for what? Why not just let myself bleed out backstage, when I wasn't STRONG ENOUGH to beat Dark Angel! Why continue trying to get redemption, why keep trying to get what I need, when I can't even beat the man who forced me to do all those awful things.

I'll tell you why.

It's for all the people I hurt.

People I put into the hospital, who's careers I ended, who I can't even remember hurting. I need to keep doing this, so that I can finally kill this guilt inside of me. It's like my lungs, my heart, my mind, they're full of this burden, this guilt, and I can't get rid of it. All I know to do is to fight and to hurt, I can't get rid of this guilt without blood and sweat and anger. I did bad things before Dark Angel, yeah. I hurt referees, I Scorpio Bombed people onto beds of nails, I won championships with weapons, but that part of my life is DEAD. All I want, is to make amends, and to help the people who need help the most. That's why I came out to the ring with Alex Kross, that's why I stopped Tony X and Kris Storm from beating up Xavier Serikaz. I needed to help, I needed to be the hero. And that's what I did.

Cole is mighty emotional right now, and he has every right to be. He lost the most important match of his Anarchy Wrestling Organization career on Fusion, the match that he needed to win more than anything else. But this old cowboy thinks this young man has a fire left inside him, so let's help awaken that just a little bit. All it takes is a raking of the coals...

*The old cowboy gets out of his seat, and walks to the nearby fireplace. He reaches into the flames, and pulls out a single coal. It's shaped into a human heart, and beats like one too. The old man breaks the coal in half, releasing a strange orange light that beams into the television showing Cole Scorpio. Cole goes from sullen, to angry, to determined as the beam continues to hit him. The old man re-forms the coal, and throws it back into the fire that now rages. He steps back to his stool, and continues to sip his drink.*

I was a hero, I did what nobody else but Alex Kross and myself would do, and I went out and I helped someone who needed it. That's who I am now, and that's who's going to win every single title in this company, without ever cheating again. But those titles, they don't matter this week. What does matter, is my opponent. A man I... a man I hurt. One of many, who I can't even remember hurting. And all I can say is...

Joey.

I'm sorry.

I never wanted to hurt you, I never even wanted H.E.E.L. to EXIST. I know you'll never see me as such, but when I heard about you, before the incident, I thought we could be friends. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I would have somebody to talk to here. Somebody to share a drink, a cigar, anything with. Instead... instead I became a MONSTER. I helped you to become one too. I wish that things could have been different, that we could have been close. But we aren't. And this week, we're outright enemies. But I want you to know, that on Fusion, I won't do anything to hurt you. I won't break out a steel chair, or anything like that. I'll shake your hand before the match, and I'll shake your hand after the match. But Joey... I'm going to win this match. My guilt won't stop me from moving forward, from being the best wrestler in the universe. I'm going to beat you, so that I can win championships. So that I can be stronger.

So that when I face Dark Angel again, I beat him.

Joey, you're more than a stepping stone. You're someone I hurt, very badly. But that doesn't mean I won't hold you in the Scorpio Lock until you tap. I respect you, but I will win this match.

*Cole walks out of the ring and back behind the curtain. Joey Simone is seen watching the television backstage, though he doesn't respond beyond walking away.*

Well, it looks like I put a bit more kick into Cole. I just wonder if it was enough to get him going, to get him winning matches. Let's hope so.
Back to top Go down

Redemption Can Begin
Page 1 of 1