ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

AMG Chris Jericho may win the Royal Rumble

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AMG Chris Jericho may win the Royal Rumble Empty
PostAMG Chris Jericho may win the Royal Rumble

"After discussing Randy Orton winning the Royal Rumble, WWE creative talked about having someone else win it this week. Chris Jericho is in the running to win the Rumble main event since he's likely going to be challenging CM Punk for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 28."

Toughts on this?

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

AMG Chris Jericho may win the Royal Rumble :: Comments

Re: AMG Chris Jericho may win the Royal Rumble
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am by Guest
Yeah, I predicted hes gonna win it.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:17 pm by Guest
Here's how I want it to go down:

Jericho wins the Rumble, and begins talking about how he wants the WWE Championship without ever confronting Punk. When the time comes to sign the contract to fight Punk, we have Johnny Ace, Teddy Long, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan (fully heel at this point, managed by fully heel AJ) all in the ring. Jericho starts talking about how he wants the WWE championship, at which point Punk starts talking smack to him. Jericho says to him "You don't hold the WWE championship, you hold a jeweled spinning toy." Then Danny Boy starts mouthing off about how his title is obviously better than Punk's and Jericho says "Your title died 11 years ago when WCW did." or something to that effect. Jericho then declares that he's going to be bringing back THE WWE championship, he's going to unify the titles at Wrestlemania in a triple threat match. Jericho VS Punk VS Bryan. At Wrestlemania though, CM Punk wins to unify the titles. Danny leaves with AJ while crying his eyes out, while Punk manages to get Jericho to shake his hand.
Roy_McCoy
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 pm by Roy_McCoy
Does this make the RAW Elimination Chamber match a bit redundant? Unless Jericho wins the Royal Rumble, then the RAW Elimination Chamber match is for the WWE title, and they close the PPV with Punk retaining the title, only for Jericho attack him.

In my opinion, since Orton is out, Jericho (or another big star) should make the switch to Smackdown. Or have Miz and Truth go to Smackdown and have their feud there, because with star power in Smackdown (Orton's gone, Edge retired, etc), the show could have a lot more viewers.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 pm by Guest
Surprise, surprise.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 pm by Guest
Cole Scorpio wrote:

Jericho wins the Rumble, and begins talking about how he wants the WWE Championship without ever confronting Punk. When the time comes to sign the contract to fight Punk, we have Johnny Ace, Teddy Long, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan (fully heel at this point, managed by fully heel AJ) all in the ring. Jericho starts talking about how he wants the WWE championship, at which point Punk starts talking smack to him. Jericho says to him "You don't hold the WWE championship, you hold a jeweled spinning toy." Then Danny Boy starts mouthing off about how his title is obviously better than Punk's and Jericho says "Your title died 11 years ago when WCW did." or something to that effect. Jericho then declares that he's going to be bringing back THE WWE championship, he's going to unify the titles at Wrestlemania in a triple threat match. Jericho VS Punk VS Bryan. At Wrestlemania though, CM Punk wins to unify the titles. Danny leaves with AJ while crying his eyes out, while Punk manages to get Jericho to shake his hand.

I´m sorry but CM Punk unifying the titles would be a piece of shit,it would be better if Jericho once again unified the titles IMO.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm by Guest
Frank Monk wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:

I´m sorry but CM Punk unifying the titles would be a piece of shit,it would be better if Jericho once again unified the titles IMO.

Punk is the future, he has to be. We can't go backward, the past is gone.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm by Guest
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Frank Monk wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:

CM Punk sucks and probably Daniel Bryan wont be WHC by Wrestlemania,it will probably be Wade Barrett who will win the title at EC.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Guest
Frank Monk wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Frank Monk wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:

CM Punk sucks and probably Daniel Bryan wont be WHC by Wrestlemania,it will probably be Wade Barrett who will win the title at EC.

I wouldn't mind Wade being champion, he has a history with Jericho, but I'd prefer DB. And Punk isn't as good as he could be, but that has a lot to do with bad booking and writing as of late.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm by Guest
Frank Monk wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:

I remember someone on SvRc (excuse me, the WWE '12 Community) once suggested that Punk bash the spinner belt with a sledgehammer, bring back one of the older titles (undisputed or winged eagle), and then somebody finds the beat up spinner and tapes it up, using it as the new hardcore title. Brilliant.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm by Guest
Mikey Mercury wrote:
Frank Monk wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:

I remember someone on SvRc (excuse me, the WWE '12 Community) once suggested that Punk bash the spinner belt with a sledgehammer, bring back one of the older titles (undisputed or winged eagle), and then somebody finds the beat up spinner and tapes it up, using it as the new hardcore title. Brilliant.

Blech to the hardcore title. My original idea was that Jericho would have his jacket zipped up the whole time, then at the end reveal what he would replace both belts with as the Undisputed Championship.
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 pm by MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Orton was set to win the rumble but Barrett Injured him ... now Barrett is in Jobber Matches and they need someone else but i do agree with Cole in some parts (Cole S)
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest
Jacob Wolfe wrote:
Orton was set to win the rumble but Barrett Injured him ... now Barrett is in Jobber Matches and they need someone else but i do agree with Cole in some parts (Cole S)

Thank God Wade Barrett injured that asshole.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:07 pm by Guest
Randy has been putting people over like crazy since post-Summerslam, and is a good wrestler. He didn't deserve to be injured.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm by Guest
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Randy has been putting people over like crazy since post-Summerslam, and is a good wrestler. He didn't deserve to be injured.

Well he did put Henry over,Barrett not at all and he kinda buried Rhodes,and as good wrestler well eh,he can put good matches when he can but most of the time he´s boring,he´s also an asshole so an injury should make him think of the bad things he did.
Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:28 pm by Guest
It's a bit idiotic to wish injury against a wrestler, just because you don't like them, but this will hopefully invigorate his character. His current character does not suit a face at all, and just recently, he got turned into generic top face.
Roy_McCoy
Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 am by Roy_McCoy
In all fairness..... I couldn't watch Orton win another Royal Rumble bounce
Smackdown have won the last two Rumbles :/
AshtreDaKing
Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 pm by AshtreDaKing
Yeah I think he's gonna win it too.
Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 pm by Guest
y u bump dis
Roy_McCoy
Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 pm by Roy_McCoy
Jericho was gonna win the RR, until WWE found out everyone was predicting him and made it less predictable by having Sheamus win it.

Still, 1-0 to Ireland =)

AMG Chris Jericho may win the Royal Rumble

Page 1 of 1