ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Just a quick message for Helena before I have get back to work...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just a quick message for Helena before I have get back to work... Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick message for Helena before I have get back to work...   Just a quick message for Helena before I have get back to work... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:33 am

Visual: The cameras open up in Las Vegas, Nevada where the headquaters of Kandi Land's gentlemen club is founded and it opens up inside the main office on the second floor. Inside the office is found the first lady of wrestling Kandi Washington and she's leaning against the front of her glass desk with her legs crossed at the ankles while her hands are gripping the edge of her desk. She is wearing an extremely short white mini skirt, a light blue thong beneath it, a long sleeve white buttoned up suit jacket that only comes halfway with somebody barely covering her breast underneath it. She lifts her right hand up to her hair and strokes it through her hair before opening the scene.

Kandi Washington: As if you idiots haven't figured out right now, I am a very successful businesswoman who is all about her money. I do not think any other whore in the back could ever hold a torch to me in or out of a wrestling ring. I realize this is a very short promo in regards to my AWO's debut, but this is what you are getting, so count your blessings I even chose to make my appearance known. I was contemplating on not even showing up. I have not been active in the ring for quite sometime and I will admit that I am a bit rusty, but it's not like you're looking at a real competitor. I am a catfighter and I aim to make my opponent bleed. It's not what you think, really, I make my opponents bleed through scratching and I do it quite well, if I do say so myself. I have no problems with scratching the ridiculously ugly face of my opponent Helena in my AWO debut. This match is not only my debut, but it is the show where I prove to everybody in AWO why I should be the FIRST AWO Sirens' Champion! So Helena, whore, listen up--you won't be kicking anybody in that ring this week, but yourself. That's right Helena, get ready to kick rocks because Kandi Washington is about to diss and dismiss you in less than two minutes. Say hello to the sweetest lick when it hits you upside your big ass head! Tata for now bitches, whores, and cum guzzlers! I'm out, so kiss me when I come off tour... I'm the diamond princess!

Visual: She waves to the camera man as she starts to walk back around her desk. The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Just a quick message for Helena before I have get back to work...
Page 1 of 1