ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fear has a new name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Fear has a new name Empty
PostSubject: Fear has a new name   Fear has a new name EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 am

The crowds sit chattering among themselves waiting for AWO. You can hear laughter of children, drunken rambles of men, and women chatting about the wrestlers. All of this is interrupted by Nero's theme. The atmosphere drastically changes from excitement to hatred when the fans see Nero on the ramp, with a devilish smirk.

Zeke Nero
If you weren't around last week then you weren’t around to see the fear in my opponent’s eyes as they saw me come down the ramp. They knew I was going to win, they knew I was going to demolish each and every one of them. So guess what they took a stand against me and beat me down at the start of the match. The power of fear gave them the idea of them actually beating me, but clouded the eminent outcome that they knew would come. After they had thrown me out of the ring they made one mistake, and that was they forgot about me. They forgot about their true threat, the threat that was stalking them, as they exhausted themselves.

The titantron shows photos of the match last week. It shows the competitors eyeing down one another. Then it shows Nero's opponents beating him down. This garners many cheers of approval of the fans. Then it shows two pictures, one of Nero being thrown out of the ring and the other showing Nero stalking his prey as they beat each other senseless.

You see this is why I'm the best in this business. I strike when people least expect, when people think they can bring me down I come back and beat the living Shit out of them. This is why I deserve the respect that I have rightfully earned in this business, this company, and this locker room. I will not be left out of this company; in fact I'll revolutionize it. But tonight I got an even bigger challenge that somehow comes in the form of Mike Cole and Ray Hardyac. I want to know why management decides to give them the limelight over me when I'm the main draw. But tonight maybe a rampage of destruction will open their eyes and then they will truely know why I'm not to be toyed with. Everything has an outcome and knowing my opponents I know it will end like this again

The titantron shows the final moments of the match last week where Nero demolished Toast, Haas, and Austin. The montage of photos ended with Nero's opponents' unconscious bodies laying on ttop of each other as Nero's arm is raised in victory.

Ray and Mike will try to beat me and maybe even whats the word "dismantle" me, but it's all a lucid dream in their small tiny skulls. They will realize it soon and if not now then soon enough they will crumble and bow to me in agony. So says the Law of NERO!

Nero aruptly drops the mic and heads out of the ring in silecne with no theme on, just the sound of boos
Back to top Go down

Fear has a new name
Page 1 of 1