ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Spider, a fear of man.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Spider, a fear of man. Empty
PostSubject: The Spider, a fear of man.   The Spider, a fear of man. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

The titantron shows a video of Hank Hanson in his house. He turns around and smiles. He beckons the camera over.

Ah hello there fans of XWI. I am here watching up videos of my past wrestling matches. Right now I am watching a video of a match against a man very similar to my opponent this Saturday. A man who gained much fame. A man who started off his career arrogant, ignorant, and quite mean. This man was along time rival of mine. His name was Kobra Hemin. Now somewhere through this another man entered the competition, Steve Kowdy was his name.. We were set for a triple threat steel cage match. Here is the match.

Hank Hanson pushes in the tape and the screen flickers to life. The video shows a Hank Hanson who looks to be in his early thirties. In the other corners look to be men very early in their career. The bell rings and the men stare at the structure surrounding them. Each one of them in frightened shock. Eventually they recover and start all circling in the ring. Both young men point at Hank Hanson. They both run at him and start pounding on him. One backs away, the announcers call him Kobra, and seems to be stalking his prey. The other man, Kowdy, turns around. Kobra runs at him with a clothesline. Steve gets back up though and Kobra goes for another. Suddenly Hank Hanson comes out of nowhere and goes for a roll up on Kobra. Kobra kicks out and Hank rolls away. Steve and Kobra are standing, as is Hank. Steve runs at Hank for a clothesline, but Hank turns it into an arm drag. Kobra then runs up, and Hank hits a hip toss. The fans go crazy as Hank seems in control of the match. Hank then walks over to Kobra and starts punching at him. He gets him to the ropes and irish whips him off. On the rebound Hank Hanson leapfrogs over Kobra. Kobra rebounds off the other ropes and comes bouncing towards Hank Hanson. Hanson then goes down at the right leg of Kobra. He quickly locks in an leg lock. Steve is back up though and starts climbing up the cage. He tries to avoid Hanson's attention, but Hanson notices him. Hanson then starts climbing up as well. The two start trading blows up on the cage wall. Suddenly Hanson grabs Steve's arm and jumps off the cage wall. An arm drag off the cage wall! Steve grabs his back in pain. Kobra, now recovered, rushes towards Hank. He rolls up Hank and the ref starts counting the pin.

1...2.. KICK OUT

Hank Hanon kicks out of the pin and Kobra gets back up. Kobra climbs the top rope and looks ready and posed to strike at Hanson. Suddenly Steve out of nowhere runs up and hits a huge high knee to Kobra! Kobra starts falling but then Steve catches him. Steve then powerbombs Kobra down to the ground. Kobra looks out of it. Steve then climbs the ropes himself. He waits for Hanson to rise, and when he does he jumps off. He looks to be going for a flying clothesline. HANK CAUGHT HIM MIDAIR! ARMBAR, STEVE IS LOCKED IN ON THE ARMBAR! Kobra recovers enough to realize what is going on. He then rushes in and puts Steve's other arm in an armbar! SSteve is locked in both! Steve is giving up, but who does the win go to. The ref yells something to the bell keeper. The keeper stands up and explains that the match is not over, but Steve has officially been eliminated. Steve is brought out of the ring much against his will. Inside the ring though Kobra and Hank stay. The two start circling around, neither wanting to lose. Kobra uses his smarts and taunts Hanson towards him. He is near the cage wall. Hank proceeds slowly. Kobra then offers a hand for a collar and elbow tie up. Hank accepts. Suddenly Kobra slams Hank into the wall. Hank though jumps up with his feet, and avoids getting his head smashed open. He then flips back and pushes Kobra into the cage. The camera catch the bleeding face of Kobra. Kobra then turn around. He gets his head shoved between Hanson's legs. Hank raises Kobra up for a piledriver. The fans are going nuts. Hanson then jumps and hits the piledriver!. Hank then starts climbing the cage. When he reaches the top the fans go even crazier. Hank goes over the top and both feet touch the ground. The fans go wild as Hank wins the match. Hanson then turns the TV of and starts speaking again.

Yup, I have had some historical matches in my lifetime. Now I know, the style back then is much different than the style today, but I am a spider. The creature is one of the oldest living animals today. This is not because, it is better than all other creatures, the reason it has survived so long is that it adapts when no other animal can. It thrives when all others fail. I will this Saturday, that I am not a simple old man who was just a has been. I am as good as I was in my twenties. In fact I would say I am better. You see, I have something that drives me Savage, and that passion that drives me, refuses to lose. When all others have failed, I continue fighting, I adapt, and I win! See ya this Saturday Savage.

The camera then switches off and the crowd cheers Hanson's name.

Back to top Go down

The Spider, a fear of man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: