ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Months

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Months Empty
PostSubject: Months   Months EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Months A4Tbb

Is how the scene opens. Cole Scorpio is visibly agitated, as evidenced by his expletive. On Fusion this weekend, he is expected to come up against the evil luchador known as Dark Angel, his former tag team partner with whom he won the tag team championships. But instead of having my disembodied narrative voice continue this story, I figure I'll let Cole tell you it himself.

It was 2 months. 2 months Dark Angel, that I lost. Forever. For 2 months, I wasted my life and my body because of you, and that voice in my head. The one that did all those bad things, the one that hurt people. The one who cut up the anonymous interviewer, the one who attacked the people that I would have liked to call my friends. The one that you brought to the forefront, that you put in control. I have a scar on my chest right now, from when that voice decided it was going to "cut the desire for respect out." He... it... WHATEVER... sewed it shut with my tights. I have a scar running across my chest, that I have to explain every time I go swimming.

While I was out of control, while you were in my head, someone in my family died. I don't want to go any further, this is personal. This is family. And you took that away from me! You bastard you took it away from me! You kept me locked up, inside my own head, fighting to escape every *****ing day! Fighting to break out, fighting to be me! You took my body, my will, you took it all away from me! And for what?!? A tag team championship reign?!? That wasn't worth it! Now, now I've got to deal with all the hurt I caused, all the people who don't trust me any more, the family members who hate me for missing the funeral, the women who think I'll hurt them, the friends I put in the HOSPITAL!

Joey Simone, SE Xavier. Randy Revamp, Austin Cross, Chris Parks, and every other person I ever attacked... every person I ever injured... I'm sorry. I know it's not good enough, I know you don't believe that it wasn't my choice, that I don't even remember hurting you. But I don't. It was not me, that hurt you. I can't explain it any better, I can't make the pain go away, I can't uninjure you, can't uncripple you, can't get rid of the painkiller addiction you got from my attacks, I can't make any of that go away. But I can apologize, because it's all I have left.

Dark Angel, I do blame you. I'll never not blame you. At Fusion, I'm going to do terrible, TERRIBLE things to you. This won't be a match, it'll be nothing more than a god damn massacre. And I'm going to do it, without resorting to a single instance of cheating. No pokes to the eye, no lowblows, no knockng the ref out on purpose, I'm just gonna beat the hell out of you until you tap out or pass out. I don't care if it's from strikes, from hitting the Scorpio Bomb a dozen times, or locking in the Scorpio Lock. If it's what it takes, I'll do nothing more than just punch you in the face.

Months Zt486

And the best part is, it doesn't matter what you do. You're going into this match, and you're not coming out. Not by your own power. I guarantee this, for two reasons:

One - I'm the best wrestler in the universe, and nothing can ever EVER change that.

Two - I have a whole hell of a lot of reasons to kick your ass.

So go ahead, train. Work out. Get your ass into high gear, and try your best to get ready. But you won't be. You can NEVER be ready for what's going to happen at Fusion. Your skill, your experience, your championships, Lust, they can all go straight to hell just like you. Because you have a grand total of ZERO chances at winning this match.

Months 9TfmX

Dark...

Dark Angel...

I get my revenge this week. And next week... I take #RedemptionTour2012 to the next level. I've got BIG plans buddy! Big plans! Now if you'll excuse me Mr Camera Man... I've got to get dressed.

Months 5aWPL

Well folks, it looks like Dark Angel is in a SHITLOAD of trouble this week. A very pissed off Cole Scorpio wants revenge for all the wrongs done to him during Dark Angel's pseudo-mind control of him! Will Cole be able to get the revenge that he so clearly deserves this week? What will happen? We find out... ON FUSION!
Back to top Go down

Months
Page 1 of 1