ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I have to be out for 2 months

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I have to be out for 2 months Empty
PostSubject: I have to be out for 2 months   I have to be out for 2 months EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

I have to be out for 2 months Jericho-o
I have to be out for 2 months Curt-hawkins-entrance-2-o
Black or white by bleeding in stereo blares through the arena, Alex Jester emerges from the smoke deposited by the pyrotechnics, he walks down the ramp in the middle of the fans' boos, he walks around the ring to the commentary table, grabs a mic from Lauren Brooke then he climbs up the steel steps to enter the ring, before climbing up the turnbuckle, he sits on the top turnbuckle and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
Now, I am not gonna come out here bringing up excuses about my loss last week, which is pretty much what every imbecile in the back do after they lose a match, I am not gonna do this because I am different than those people, I am different than everyone in the attendance tonight, I am better than every single person in that locker room, including Xavier Serikaz, you might think that I'm just saying that because of my arrogance, but I'm not, I'm saying that because it's a fact, I'm saying that as a reality. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why. Last week, after such a brutal match, I still managed to stand on my feet after it ended, but what about Xavier? Well he too weak to be able to stand back on his feet. Speaking of weak, have anyone seen Aidan Raider lately? Last time I saw him, he was lying in the ring after our title match. I beat him so hard that he couldn't comeback to Friday night Fusion, but even though I came crashing down into a car glass, I still managed to walk down this ramp the week after and fight two other men. Let me ask you people...Do you people miss Aidan Raider?

the crows cheers

Well, I don't miss him at all. and you people shouldn't miss him too, because eventually, him not being here is a gift, because him not being here means less lies you people will fall for. Well, because of how much of a generous and honest person I am, I'm glad to tell you that Aidan Raider is here tonight, and he will come out later tonight maybe riding one of his rented bikes, making some noise and all that crap...But, my focus is not on Aidan Raider tonight, because I will be teaming with Cole Scorpio, to take on Randy Reaume and Mike Cole...Now, I would like to thank the booking team because, I couldn't think of a better way to spend Friday night than slapping those two thick-witted retards around.

Mike Cole, You have the audacity to come out here and brag about your match two weeks ago? Mike, it was pathetic! you walked out victorious because you were lucky! Your entire championship reign has been predicated on luck. If you can even call that a reign. I win my matches decisively, look at my match with Aidan Raider, I took what was supposed to be the toughest guy in AWO and I beat him. And Cole isn't it ironic, that you got beat by a man who you think did nothing in AWO, and you think you deserve to be competing for the world heavyweight championship? The only thing you deserve to compete for is a job at Wendy's. Because that's your true level. And I know you will come out here sometime tonight, and you will start running your mouth about how you beat me. But let me remind you again before you do that, you NEVER beat me, you know you CAN'T beat me, and you will NEVER beat me.

Now, I have to admit, that little conversation you two had last week was pretty hilarious actually. I was just relaxing in the back with my legs extended on the table, watching you two kids fighting, and calling your each other bitches and all...after last week, I highly doubt that you two can stand in the same corner, while I, I'm teaming with a former tag team champion, one of the top guys in this business, so face it, the odds are stacked against you two. So after our match tonight, you won't be calling your each other bitches, you will be lying right here in this ring, suffering a big defeat.

Now, another thing I am not gonna lie about.....Like I said, lately I have been in a series of vicious matches, I came crashing down through a car glass, I got hit with barbed wire, I got hit with steel chairs...you might think that all this is fake and its just smoke and mirrors, I wish that was true, but it's not, I am not a robot I'm just a human being, which brings me to what I'm about to tell you. I have been suffering a broken neck in the past couple of weeks, the AWO told me that I have to pass through a couple of tests, so I passed a test and I make it through tonight, but the doctors said that I am not medically cleared yo compete after tonight. So I have to be out for 2 months maximum. So tonight will be the last you'll see of Alex Jester, but this is not goodbye forever, this is only goodbye for now.

Alex Jester drops the mic, hops off the turnbuckle, he rolls out of the ring, and he walks up the ramp, before making his way backstage.
Back to top Go down

I have to be out for 2 months
Page 1 of 1