ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My debut match.

Go down 

Was this good?
Yes
My debut match. I_vote_lcap25%My debut match. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
 25% [ 1 ]
Meh
 25% [ 1 ]
Okay
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

My debut match. Empty
PostSubject: My debut match.   My debut match. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 pm

THIS IS FOR KATY'S MATCH, I FORGOT TO CHANGE PROFILE.

My entrance music plays through the speakers, Don holds my hand firmly as we enter the arena and the crowd begins cheering me on. Don and I wave to the crowd and don runs up the steps, he walks on to the apron and pushes the ropes down for me to enter the ring, I kiss him on the cheek and enter the ring. Lauren Brooke hands microphones to both me and Don, Don raises his microphone and says:

Give Katy a cheer, everyone!

The crowd shows huge excitement for my match, I'm shocked at how much they are rooting for me. I look down and smile.

Now I think Katy would like to say something!

I raise my microphone and am still in shock, I wait for a few seconds before finally speaking.

Hello, everybody, now as you know I am Katy Stellar and I have a match on this week's Fusion event, and I believe I am against a very strong, competitive woman for my match. As you can all see I am not thee strongest of people, but I am certainly flexible enough to pull of those dangerous moves and smart enough to out with my opponent tonight. Before I came out here a close friend of ours and fellow member of The Acts Of God said to me, "This woman says she is crazy, but I of all people know that is a lie, you can see it in their eyes, that insane, twisted look in a person is when you know they are screwed up in the head." I don't know if what Matt said was true or not, but to me that doesn't really matter because I respect this woman, even though she does not respect me or my talents, but she won't do any of those things to me because I had a lot of help with mat-based moves and high-flying moves from Don and Matt.

The crowd begin chanting, at first I don't understand quite what they are saying, but after a few seconds I can make out "AoG" and "Crush Her". I begin to speak again.

I understand you want me to crush her for disrespecting me, but that is not the what I do. Helena, I want a good, clean fight on Fusion and I, unlike you, I just want to fight in a clean match, and hopefully win. Having my first match ever against someone who has won as many championships as you have claimed to, does not frighten me because that is in the past, this is the present and our match is in the future, so I know I have good chance of beating you this week, just as I have a good chance of bringing back the Siren's championship and becoming the first Siren's Champion since it's return.

Don interrupts me.

Katy, you have beaten so many opponents in your training, possibly ones tougher than this Helena you are facing and you have beaten them all, heck I think you even beat me and Matt once! But just remember this match is your Anarchy Wrestling Organization debut match.

I understand that, and it is her debut too, but after Fusion I am going to be one to nothing and she will be on the receiving end of a loss due to me defeating her, Helena if you think you are ready, then I know I am.

I set my microphone down and Don drops his on the ring floor, he once again pushes the ropes down for me as my entrance music plays, I jump down on to the arena floor and Don follows. I wave to the crowd once more and Don holds my hand again, we leave the arena with the crowd still shouting and screaming.
Back to top Go down

My debut match.
Page 1 of 1