ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The first match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The first match Empty
PostSubject: The first match   The first match EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm

I stand backstage yet again, waiting for the first sounds of my theme to blast through the arena. I stand there thinking about the huge challenge that awaits me this week. The huge monster Ultra Destroyer, who has only been defeated by a few men. As I stand there I think of all that I have learned from studying my opponent. The fact that he never went to college, and failed in school, or the fact that the referee had declared he was unable to compete after a brutal assault from Black. Or even the fact that he apparently was unable to compete most recently because he was "fighting terrorists." All these facts flow through my mind as I think of what to say about my opponent. I start stretching in the back, spending every bit of free time preparing for my match on Fusion. Finally...

My theme hits. I close my eyes. I prepare to walk out on stage. As I walk out on stage cheers are heard all over the arena. I stare out at the fans and smile. I raise my arms in the air and my signature pyro fires around me. I keep my arms up till it stops. Then I walk down to the ring. I get a mic from a ringside assistant and enter the ring. I stand in the middle of the ring and stare out at the audience. I raise the mic, and the fans quiet down.

Hello fans of AWO! This week it seems I have a match against the man known as Ultra Destroyer. This man seems to be nearly unstoppable. To my knowledge, he has only been defeated once here in AWO. There is good reason for this. The man pummels his opponents, and goes straight through them, but this week he faces me, and I am no man who will just be taken and thrown out the window like a crumpled piece of paper. No, I will give him everything I got, because unlike him, I need to prove I can win matches, and that I am a force to be reckoned with. This week I need to prove myself to the world, and if Ultra is the person trying to stop me, then so be it. You see I have no personal conflicts with Ultra, but I need this win. This win is extremely important, and if I must beat Ultra, then I will. I am facing an opponent this week, who has been pinned only once, and has never tapped out. The last time he had a match, he was booked against William Black. Black busted open Ultra, and dominated him so badly, the ref had to stop the match. Some may interpret this as Ultra's first signs of him losing his touch, others may just think Will is better than Ultra, but no matter which one you think it was, Ultra can be beat. He can be beat, all that is needed is a person who is willing to face up to the challenge. That person is me.

I bite my lip and think about what else to say.

It may be challenging, but no matter how big the mountain is, I will climb it, and I will topple it. No matter how tall or big the mountain is, I will not be discouraged, and I will beat the odds. Ultra, this week I am coming for you. You see, I want to make a challenge. A challenge where the ending is decisive. I want to challenge you, to make this match, A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!

The crowd cheer at my announcement of a hardcore style match, obviously finding this match more entertaining now. I stop and then speak again.

Why would I want a no holds barred match? Because, we don't want the same thing to happen, that did two weeks ago. I don't want my first win to be ended on the account that one of us can't continue, or the match ending because we are counted out, or to be ended as a result of someone getting disqualified. I want to win this match, by getting you down on the mat, and the ref slapping the mat three times, and giving me my first win in this company, so now my question to you is, will you accept my challenge?

I stand in the ring, as the entire crowd awaits a reply from Ultra Destroyer. Meanwhile I think about my decision of a no holds barred match. I think about the fact of how Holy Hell might attack me mid match, but I decide to think about that later. So I stand there and stare at the titantron, and I await Ultra Destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

The first match Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first match   The first match EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

As the music hits, Ultra walks out through the entrance. He smiles at the brash young challenger, before beginning his walk to the ring.

The first match IC2VQ

He walks into the ring, and beckons for a microphone. He puts his hand onto Shane's shoulder.

Shane... get out of the ring before I give you an Ultra Connection.

In a flash, Shane skitters out of the ring and onto the floor. Ultra giggles, and beckons for Shane to return to the ring.

Hey hey hey, doooon't worry Shane, I was just joking!

Howlett nervously starts to walk back into the ring. He's about halfway up the steps when Ultra speaks again...

No no no, it'll be the End of the World that I nail you with!

Shane points at Ultra and yells outside of the microphone's ability to pick him up.

Shane, you need to learn a god damn history lesson about the AWO. I have never had a loss put onto my record via pinfall or submission. 2 weeks ago the referee made a bad call, when I was MORE than ready to beat the living piss out of that no good sack of trash Butler. But this week? This week, the Butler isn't my target. Aidan Raider isn't my target. YOU'RE my target Shane. And believe me when I say this, my targets tend to have their world's rocked. Remember Benjamin Paul? Where has he even been since I beat him to the ground? What about all the other guys I beat the living tar out of? They aren't even relevant anymore, I broke their spirits and their bodies!

And you think you're different.

You think you're special.

Well you're not.

You're gonna end up just like the rest of the crap, beaten and broken in a bubbling pool of your own blood. If you want me to make it easier for me to beat you, then we can do this No Holds Barred. But I want you to realize, this is you signing a waiver. You're signing away your right for damages, after I do everything in my power to destroy everything you love about wrestling! And once I'm done with you, I'm going after the world title.

But here's the thing Shane, you want this match to be No Holds Barred? You gotta shake my hand. You wanna shake my hand? You gotta get in the ring. So get the hell in here, so that I can kick your ass straight to the apocalypse when the time comes for the world to end!

Shane nervously enters the ring, and tenderly walks up to Ultra Destroyer. He extends his hand for a handshake, and Ultra follows suit. The two men shake hands tensely, sealing the deal for their match during Fusion to be No Holds Barred and ULTRA HITS THE END OF THE WORLD!

The first match QLqge

Ultra Destroyer delivers a taste of No Holds Barred to Shane Howlett, and this match is now GUARANTEED to be a bloody affair. Will Shane walk away with his career, let alone his health? Ultra walks back up the ramp, a smile on his face. His music plays once more, as Shane can only watch from the flat of his back in the ring.

Back to top Go down

The first match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: