ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Ready to beat the crap outta Alex Jester

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Ready to beat the crap outta Alex Jester Empty
PostSubject: Ready to beat the crap outta Alex Jester   Ready to beat the crap outta Alex Jester EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:30 am

Mike Cole is shown backstage getting ready for his match against Alex Jester......suddenly a camera man enters Cole´s locker room trying to film him while he´s singing....
Mike Cole
So give me reasooooon!!!!!To prove me wrong!!!!......Mike Cole realizes that the camera man is filming himHey what are you doing!!!!???Cole runs toward the camera man and smacks the camera on his face knocking him out,Cole grabs the camera and he sets it up on a chair so he can film himself
.....Well that was...unexpected to say atleast....but....WHY THE FUCK WAS A CAMERA MAN STALKING ME!!!!!????.....Seriously sometimes the things that this company does to me are unnaceptable.....first they get me out of the main event.....now they send a camera man to stalk me.....Dear God......
Now.....I´m about to have a match against Alex Jester a man who has no talent at all....he says I´m "Arrogant" well I think he should look into a mirror....and after I beat him I wont say any crap like "The man gave his best" because unlike him and Andai I´m not an ass kisser....Aidan Raider knows that Alex Jester has no talent...I mean just look at the match they had he squashed Alex!!!!And I will do the same for him....you know when you are in a match you want to know your opponent´s weak points...and I must say that it will be really easy to beat Alex Jester because he has no abilities....that means that I wont have to focus on a single body part because everything he has is a weak point....he doesnt have any advantage over any opponent so his career will be a failure but lets be honests here....he´s already a failure,you see I dont want to face this "wannabe wrestlers" no I want to face real talent like Dom Jerard but instead they put me in matches against people like.....Phillip Phillips and Alex Jester...like is this a joke???And after I win my match against Alex and become number 1 contender for the Intercontinental championship....I will prove that I´m main event material.

Mike Cole kicks the chair and destroys the camera.

Back to top Go down

Ready to beat the crap outta Alex Jester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: