ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You need Alex Jester

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You need Alex Jester Empty
PostSubject: You need Alex Jester   You need Alex Jester EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:20 pm

The scene opens up on the Barbed Consequences poster, who is sticked in the backstage hallway wall. Alex Jester is seen passing by, when he notices the wallpaper, he backs down to where the poster is and stares at it for a bit, he seems getting deep into his own thoughs, he turns around to face the camera and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
Your face is on everything huh? Posters, cups, shirts...Everything, your name is on every tongue. Everyone is talking about Aidan Raider. Everyone likes Aidan Raider, everyone finds a role model in Aidan Raider, but that disgusts me. And soon enough, all of this will change. People will finally find out who the true hero is, and most importantly Aidan, you will find out who the better man is. Aidan Raider came out and talked a bit about his life and all that stuff that I was yawning at all the time. I decided to tell you a bit about MY life.

In 1995 there was a program that challenged the wrestling industry, kind of portrayed it in negative light. Aidan Raider, if you're in the back listening, try to understand. I was about the world's biggest wrestling fan. It wasn't easy for me to stand in front of the TV and see people running down a business I loved and held dear, even though I knew very little about it. to see my friends laughing at me, saying, "That's what you want to get involved in?!"

That night I went to bed not with visions of sugar plumbs dancing in my head, but of broken bones, of battered bodies, of bloodied corpses, saying to myself "If it's the last thing I do, if I have to hold myself up for a human sacrifice, the world will respect professionel wrestling" that dream came true as I've sacrificed myself for the past couple of years. and left the better part of my past lying on concrete floors, from Africa to Asia to South America to Europe to right into the middle of the AWO arena.

What is it really done? Where have we really come to? lying in a hospital bed in Paris, France. Watching some pieces of my flesh being thrown out into a garbage can, not being able to take it on the trip back because I don't know the German word for formaldehyde. And have the nurse walk into my room and look at those pieces of my body at the bottom of the garbage can saying "Tout cela est une grosse blague", meaning "It's all a big joke". Excuse me I didn't know, you open up the lungs of a smoker and say "Oh my god! I thought smoking was supposed to be good for you", so if they show that kind of respect to a patient, what made me any different?

Because I was a wrestler and professionel wreslers and professionel wrestling will never be respected no matter how many teeth I lose, no matter how many flesh pieces I lose, no matter how many brain cells have to die. And so it comes down to the point where it's just not worth it. It's just not worth it. Aidan Raider, you just have to start looking realistically at wrestling as a way to make a living, nothing more and nothing less. And as long as it's strictly business, well, you might as well be cuddled in the welcoming arms of another company, you say that you will be on the AWO roster 10 years from now, I take that as one of your stereotypical lies.

See, now I know why you people love Aidan Raider so much, it's because you are all just like him, and in turn, Aidan Raider is just like all of you. The reality is, none of you have the strength to be like me. you gravitate towards Aidan, because it i the easy way out, It's easier to be weak like Aidan, because you sure can't be strong like me. And you can boo all you want, I know why you boo, you know why you boo, because I tell the truth, and the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?

What you people need is a leader, you need a strong leader that's gonna carry the banner of the World Heavyweight Championship with honor, with pride, respect, honesty, dignity, integrity and class. What you people need is an honest World Heavyweight Champion. What you need is Alex Jester.

Alex Jester stares at the camera with a confident look, he looks serious, before he mockingly smiles at the camera and leaves the camera frame as it fades black.
Back to top Go down

You need Alex Jester
Page 1 of 1