ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Collection of My Own

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Collection of My Own Empty
PostSubject: A Collection of My Own   A Collection of My Own EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Backstage, Alex Kross watches Dark Angel's promo, nodding almost as if he agrees with the words. After it was over, he rose and walked out the back door of the arena, where a small crowd was gathered. Some cheered for Alex Kross, but others shouted the names of Kevin Devastation, Cole Scorpio, or Alex Jester. Someone even yelled "Dark Angel is going to decaptitate you!"

Alex laughed and walked over, signing a few autographs before heading to one of the semi-trucks in the lot. He leaned up against it, looking like a man just enjoying the sunlight.

You really don't get it, do you Dark Angel? You do this for you? For you? Take another look, man.

The camera panned back to the fans, waiting anxiously to see their favorite wrestlers. It zoomed in on the t-shirts they were wearing, then back to Alex.

Without them, we're nothing. How can you not see that? You're a great fighter, Dark Angel, but without the fans, you'd be bouncing drunks from some bar, or mugging bums in some alley. Without them, the tickets and the t-shirts they buy, who would pay for your stupid masks, or the spiffy tights I get to wear to the ring every week? So yes, Dark Angel... for them... FOR THEM... any sacrifice. For them... honor, and loyalty, and pride in my work.

And whether you admit it or not... it's for them that you do it too. Without them, that belt you hope to win would just be some ugly scrap metal. But don't worry, Angel. I don't expect you to get it. I've been in this business a long time, and I've seen a lot of guys like you.

Alex ran his hands through his hair. Geeze, y'know... I WAS you. Back in England, when they called me the Wild Knight... I was all about me, then, everybody knows that. And yeah... I won titles, got girls, got money... everything you think you want. But you know what? The fact is, I was never more miserable in all my life. And really, that's what we're talking about here. I'm going to beat you, because I can see inside you, and I know that deep down, you WANT me to beat you. You need to know that your ways don't lead to happiness and success. You need to know that the things that you want can be earned by someone who does things the right way. You may not admit you believe this, not even to yourself, but at Adrenaline, when you look me in the eyes, I know that some part of you needs to see that there's more to this business, to this world, than the shadows you wrap yourself in.

Consider me your guide, Dark Angel. Because this week, I drag you kicking and screaming into the light. After that, it's up to you to decide whether you keep hiding from the truth.
Back to top Go down

A Collection of My Own
Page 1 of 1