ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My collection...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

My collection... Empty
PostSubject: My collection...   My collection... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:28 pm

The music, blended with the image of pure black, gradually fading to show a notice board on a wall. The board has pictures of various different wrestlers who are in, or have been involved with AWO.

My collection... LYXgs

The eerie, unnerving vice that could only belong to The Dark Angel, whispers into the camera.

Beautiful, isn't it? Everyone I have defeated in a match here in AWO is on this...my collection...all of these have fallen to reveal my victory. This week, on Adrenaline, 3 more shall fall, and my victory will once again rise. I will breeze through the bank Heist match, securing achievement of my goal. If it weren't for the sorry lot I have to get through first though, this would be easy...

The camera backs away and turns to the right a bit, to show DA standing next to the board.

Dean Logan, a disease to humanity, that must be cured. He comes here, to a WRESTLING company, to find the killer of his wife and kid. Oh please, hand me another tissue. This...DISGRACE...of an idea...disgusts me to the point of starvation. This is no case of murder, except to the ratings, no this should have been settled by the police. If I am to be as bland as possible, if it makes you unhappy, they SHOULD have been killed!

DA pins a picture of Dean on the board.

Kevin Devastation? The prince of shitty ring names? Hahaha....You will, as you would put it, be BURIED!

He pins a picture of Kevin on the board.

Once again, we come lastly to Alex Kross...I tried to help you, I gave you an open invitation, but no, you still insist on saying it's all for them...Don't talk to me about sacrifice, sooner or later you'll realise you don't need them. I certainly don't, my own mind and my accomplice is who I trust...But maybe I don't need myself either...maybe I can't trust my own mind...

He sighs.

Duty, honor and compassion, how about pain, suffering and lies! No, sacrifice is wrong...for them? For their entertainment? Wrong, wrong AND WRONG! Listen and listen good, not just you Kross, the entire wrestling world...the gap I gave you for preparation is over. I have built this path, fought tooth and nail, to get here, not for you! For me, my own ends...know I am a demon...And know I WILL always dominate...

The camera fades black.
Back to top Go down

My collection...
Page 1 of 1