ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Acts Of God Have Just Begun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

The Acts Of God Have Just Begun Empty
PostSubject: The Acts Of God Have Just Begun   The Acts Of God Have Just Begun EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 pm

The screen is black, suddenly all you hear is Insane's psychopathic voice.

This thing all things devours.
Birds, beasts, trees and flowers.
Gnaws, iron, bites steel,
Grinds hard stones to meal.
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Time.

The screen fades out into the face of Insane.

His time is short.
He will not last.
All things must end.
His end comes soon.
The rebellion is over.
The Acts Of God have just begun.

Suddenly "End Of The Story" by Downstait plays and the crowd waits to see who is going to enter the arena. Insane enters and has a darker look to him than usual and has a baseball bat in his hand once again.

Dane Jerez, your time is almost up and the the time for The Acts Of God is just beginning, be ready for the end of the rebellion, and the end of your world as you know it. It's the end of the story, to be more specific, it's the end of your story. Remember this day, this day is the day that I defeat you to become a member of the bank heist match and ruin your life and you career in professional wrestling.

Insane stops talking and stands still for roughly 10 seconds before returning to his speech.

I am going to continue to the bank heist match and grab the contract hanging above from the ring. Who will I cash it in on? When will I cash it in? What title will I cash it in on? All these questions will be answered, but first I must go through an obstacle,that obstacle is you Dane Jerez, and I am going straight THROUGH you!

The lights go out as Insane's new music plays, when they turn back on Insane is nowhere to be seen. All you can hear is Insane laughing crazily.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...........
Back to top Go down

The Acts Of God Have Just Begun
Page 1 of 1