ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell Empty
PostWrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell

Yeah, it's back. I was planning on bringing it back at Mania anyway. Good news is I'm back into wrestling now so I should be doing this full time again. Anyway, enough about that. I'll go right out and say it, this Wrestlemania was the shit. I don't care what anyone says, it was much better than the two WM's before it. Major improvement, I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were three matches that really stood out for me, and believe it or not they were also the three matches I was most looking forward to seeing. Those matches being Rock vs Cena (obviously), HHH vs Taker and Jericho vs Punk. All three matches were great. The whole event was full of shocks and surprises and it restored my faith in WWE a little. They proved that they can be unpredictable sometimes, and I really liked that. Here are the full results from the event. IT'S TAIM FOR:

WRESTLEMANIA XXVIII IN A NUT SHELL

Epico and Primo def. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd, The Usos. (Retained Tag Team Championships.) (dark match).
Sheamus def. Daniel Bryan. (New WHC.)
Kane def. Randy Orton.
Big Show def. Cody Rhodes. (New IC Champion.)
Kelly Kelly & Maria Manounos def. Beth Phoenix & Eve
Undertaker def. HHH (20-0)
Team Johnny def. Team Teddy
CM Punk def. Chris Jericho. (Retained WWE Championship.)
The Rock def. John Cena.

There is one thing that really pissed me off though, and that was the match between Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. (If you can call it a match.) Ever since Kane beat Chavo Guerrero for the ECW championship really quickly at Wrestlemania 24, WWE have seemed to think that they need to have one of these "really short matches" every damn year... And they picked their god damned WORLD TITLE match to be this fast match. Sheamus beat Bryan in about 18 seconds to become champ, which got on my nerves so much, and this is why. Ever since DB came to WWE, I've wanted him to be in a Wrestlemania match, because I know he'll put a great match on. Last year, they didn't even put his match on the air, this year, which might I add was shaping up to be an epic match for him (Daniel Bryan in a world title main event match at Wrestlemania), they made it end in 18 seconds. Fuck this shit. I bet next year they'll put him in a match with Shawn Michaels, William Regal, Chris Jericho and Alec Baldwin, and then just as the match is about to start shut out the lights and contest the whole match in complete darkness so you can't see it at all.

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell Sheamus-wins_large

Kane beating Randy Orton shocked me. I was certain that Kane would lose and become yet another member of the Orton burial club, but no! Kane actually won and I guess this means he'll be pushed further up the ranks. Just kidding, he'll most likely lose to Orton at Extreme Rules or something... But let's just enjoy this while we can. Yeah? Yeah.

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell 20120401_wm28_show_ja_kaneorton_L

I expected Big Show to beat Rhodes for the title. I didn't want him to, but the way they were building up the match pretty much guaranteed the more smart fans who would be winning. They were showing all of Big Show's failures at Wrestlemania, they'd be real assholes to make him lose again and add another embarrassing moment to his enormous track record. I'm not happy about this by the way. I didn't like Cody Rhodes as the Intercontinental champion, but now we have the man who, in my personal opinion, is the most boring individual currently employed in WWE as the champ. Great.

The divas match was... Oh wait nobody gives a flying fuck.

So Team Johnny picked up the victory thanks to scumbag Eve who interfered then kicked Zack Ryder in his small testicles. Now John Laurinaitis runs both Raw and Smackdown... Aww, I was looking forward to seeing more TAG TEAM MATCH MAIN EVENTS FEATURING RANDY ORTON on Smackdown. Now that Teddy is gone, I guess that's all over. I'm so sad. Just kidding.

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell Teddy+long+passed+out+on+the+wedding%5B2%5D
^Teddy^

Almost forgot to mention the Hell In A Cell match which is weird because I really enjoyed it. Seeing the fans reactions to Undertaker revealing his new haircut was hilarious, and the match was fantastic, had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Simply put, Taker won after a long, hard battle and the three old timers, HHH, HBK and Undertaker all walked out of the arena together. End of an era. Brought a tear to my eye (It didn't, we'll see them on Raw.)

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell Takerhairnew

After returning, losing the Royal Rumble and losing at Elminiation Chamber, I really wanted Jericho to win. I knew he wouldn't, but I wanted him to, and I couldn't help feeling that little burning desire to see him win. After seeing Kane beat Orton, I was ready for anything. But alas, Punk beat Jericho. Meh, expected but still dissapointed me. They put on a great match though, and anyone that said their match would be a dissapointment was put in their damned place. ALSO. Jericho had a new light up jacket. Not as good as the other one, this one was more colourful and stuff, and his whole outfit was sparkly. Not in a gimp kinda way, in a badass kinda way... A Jericho kinda way.

Couldn't find a pic or video of his new jacket or anything, so here's his theme to fill up space.

Finally The Rock vs John Cena. Bet you thought I'd have TONNES to say about this one. Nope. Match sucked, surprise ending. I was sure Cena would win, but he didn't! Fuck yeah! WWE finally did something right and made Cena lose for once. I was so happy over this. But that's pretty much all I have to say. Cena wore a putrid green shirt with putrid green armbands and stuff. I mean it, the shade of green was putrid. Putrid. It was putrid.

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell New-John-Cena-T-Shirt1
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell :: Comments

AshtreDaKing
Re: Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell
Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm by AshtreDaKing
Nutshells back affraid
Roy_McCoy
Re: Wrestlemania XXVIII In A Nut Shell
Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 pm by Roy_McCoy
Cena vs Rock was good enough, as a match