ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Anton and the ladies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Anton and the ladies Empty
PostSubject: Anton and the ladies   Anton and the ladies EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:08 pm

The scene opens on a cafeteria. A man is sitting all alone, drinking a Fanta Exotic while looking at a hot momma like dis Shocked. The camera moves towards the man, and just as the camera comes close enough the man says to himself: ''I would totally fu...''
Before the man could finish his sentence the cameraman coughed, to let him know he was being taped.
The man's face turn Embarassed in embarrassment, but tries to cover it up by sending the camera a lil' smile Laughing.
The man, Anton Hinston, was looking good in his sexy looking Jeans, leather Converse and a 'Hate' T-Shirt. Anton looks at the woman for a second, and then asks the cameraman ''Should I go talk to her?''
The camera moves ->, then <-, signaling a clear ''Hell no, you have no chance with her, you fat dane.''.
Anton's feeling wasn't hurt at all, heh, heh Laughing. Then Anton's face changes to a ''Watch me'' expression, and when he had walk the 10 meters without falling down, he was ready to score the ''hot momma''

Anton Hinston
Hi. I was sitting over there having a Fanta.. I mean beer, like a man, some would say boss Cool. And then I noticed something very beautiful. You. You look great, I must say.

Woman||Hot momma
Thank you..?

Anton Hinston
Oh sorry, where's my manners? Anton Hinston.

Anton extends his hand to the woman and they shake hands.

Woman ||Hot momma
Nicki. So Anton Hinston, what brings you over here? You want something?

Anton Hinston
Only you in my bed Razz.

The woman goes Suspect, then slaps the hell outta Anton. She takes her bags and leaves, clearly pissed.

Anton Hinston
Slut! Shemale! Hoebag! Phillip Phillips!

Anton felt his cheek. He was pretty mad at what she had done, but had really goteten back at her with that last nickname. I mean, who wants to be called Phillip Phillips?

Anton Hinston
Well, ''she'' was mentally retarded, for sure. Sad. Speaking of mentally retarded, the booker of Adrenaline, Jordan Ainsworth. He booked me against two people who haven't had a match here in Anarchy Wrestling. Why the hell would you want two new comers to already feel so bad? After their match with me, they'll never want to go back in a wrestling ring. How do you sleep at night knowing you made two people go into cricket instead? You've kicked two wrestlers, how crappy they might be, out of wrestling. This also make my job really hard. How can I talk about two wrestlers who I've never heard of, never did anything and will be out of the door next week? I can't possible do that, so I'll just talk about another loser, a guy called Wrath. Wrath have a match on the same night as I. A match I'll be watching and laughing my butt off. It's my used up, used-to-be-retired, ex-feud, Jacob Wolfe. It's actually stupid, because I want Wrath to win. I want him to win, so that I know that what I've moved on to, is better than what I left. After destroying Johny-boy and Shawn some-shit-I-don't-give-a-damn-about, I will be watching the main event, and who knows, I might go down and ''celebrate'' with the winner?

Anton went back to his table and started looking for another hot momma to watch.
THE CAMERA FADES BLACK
Back to top Go down

Anton and the ladies
Page 1 of 1