ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

This promo is proudly sponsored by Muscle Milk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

This promo is proudly sponsored by Muscle Milk Empty
PostSubject: This promo is proudly sponsored by Muscle Milk   This promo is proudly sponsored by Muscle Milk EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:50 pm

The scene opens inside The Foundation locker room. Xavier Serikaz, Tyler McKnight, the mystery woman, and Tony X are all talking. The door busts open and a pissed off Kris Storm bursts through the door. He slams the door shut as everyone stops and watches him. He throws his hair back from his face and turns towards the group.

Do you believe that assclown? Not only does his retarded ass still think he's facing Brandon Saint, but that promo? Wait you can't even call that a promo. That was a pure insult to this business.

Tony X is smiling sadisticly and Tyler McKnight walks over to Kris to try calming him down.

It's these arrogant young guys tainting not only the industry, but this very promotion. Tonight on Fusion, teach Kevin the lesson his promoter failed to teach him. Then get your focus and do what you have to do to get a shot at the Heavyweight Champion.

Kris calms down and begins smiling his infamous smile.

Thanks Tyler. I guess, just being a seasoned veteran and a man of my stature I would've expected more out of him. This guy doesn't even deserve to be in the limelight on Fusion. He needs to go play over on Adrenaline until he's Fusion ready. He's clearly an amatuer and I'm going to capitalize on it. I've watched his pathetic excuse for matches. He may have the height advantage, but the bigger they are the harder they fall.

I am the best in this business. I am a legend, an icon, and I refuse to be beaten by an ingrate like him. Not only is he not in my league, but this chump couldn't even hold my jock strap. For his sake, he'd be better off not even showing up like Hass Johnson. I ran him out of the AWO and I ran Cole Scorpio out of HEEL. Kevin, enjoy the last few moments of your time left here in the AWO. You're time is running short.

Kris laughs and walks over to his locker. He pulls out his tag team title and drapes it over his shoulder.

You see this Kevin? This may just be a tag team title, but it's more than you'll ever get here in the AWO. The Foundation and Holy Hell are on a war path. Looks like you chose the wrong side to be on. So tonight on Fusion when you walk down that ramp, take a long look into my eyes. You'll see the desire, the fire, and the need. It's guys like you that are just here for a paycheck. You show up and give it maybe 10%. Unlike you, I give it 110% and then some. I'm not here for the paycheck. I'm not here for the fans. I'm here, because I love this business. For four-teen years I've been stomping assholes like you into the mat. The fact that the AWO is celebrating it's 100th day means something to me. To you it's just another day. Prepare yourself for "Total Domination" Kevin. Prepare yourself to accept the fear that I've put into the hearts of opponents past. My name isn't spoken as a household name for no reason. Either put up or shut up. In fact tonight on Fusion, I'm going to shut you up for good.

Kris puts the tag title back into his locker. He looks at the rest of the group and walks back out of the locker room.
Back to top Go down

This promo is proudly sponsored by Muscle Milk
Page 1 of 1