ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Gauntlet promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

Gauntlet promo Empty
PostSubject: Gauntlet promo   Gauntlet promo EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Blaze Griffin is sitting backstage, listening to his iPod. He’s in his ring gear, with the hood of his jacket down on his back and a cap with 2CW written on the side. His lower abdomen and ribs are all taped up. He looks around, sees the camera, and walks over while taking one headphone out.

Well, I did it. I entered into Hell in a Cell, and even though DeLuca changed the stip back into a single fall at the last minute without telling anyone, seemingly not even Randy, I won. I can officially claim that I am the first man in WEW history to win a Hell in a Cell match.

Blaze is staring at the camera, face set in stone, when all of a sudden his tone loosens up and he starts chuckling.

Damn, I can’t do that serious stuff when I’m not pissed. I can never keep a straight face!

He stops laughing, but keeps the smile on his face as he continues.

Like I was saying, I went through Hell and back. Literally. And the man I went with pushed me to the brink, and then some. And best of all, he shattered my expectations when he walked up to me afterward and shook my hand. It took a hell of a lot of courage to do that after everything we said to each other, and for that, I take back what I said. Randy, you’re a lot of things, but you are no coward.

And now on to the matter at hand. To be honest, I don’t really get why this match is still happening. I mean, I’m over the thing with Randy now, and I don’t really get why he would still have this match. I’m kinda bummed that it’s taking my chance to finally tag with my friend Ronin too. But whatever. I’m going against three opponents this week, one after another. And I’ve said since this was announced three weeks ago that I’m not worried. And I’m really not. It’s only upside, no down. If I win, then I just beat three of the best and brightest in WEW on my own! And if I lose, all they’ve proven is that it takes three people to even keep me down for a three count. So I’m going in there, and all give my best, but I’m not worried. Besides, what are they going to do to me, throw me off a building? I’m the lunatic that jumps off them, remember?

Blaze puts his earbud back in and walks away as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Gauntlet promo
Page 1 of 1