ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

We are coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We are coming Empty
PostSubject: We are coming   We are coming EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Down With The Sickness by Disturbed plays. Ric Payne comes down in a cloak. He ignores the fans while he enters the ring. He goes and grabs a mic, before starting to speak.

I have made it clear that we are coming. You do not know who we are yet, but this Saturday, all will be revealed. One may have been lost, but another has come. You will all bow down to him. He is the true king of kings, not the man Lex Thunder. I may be partnered with Lex Thunder but after Saturday nobody will ever hear from him again. I say this because he has been fired. Yes your hero has been fired ladies and gentlemen. Doesn't it feel so terrible when you realize that your hero, has fallen, and you have no more protection. The layers of protection have fallen. the shell has cracked, the weakness discovered. This Saturday will be Lex' last match. One hero has fallen. This Saturday two more will fall. You shall all see the destruction we will unleash. Goodbye, and I hope you have a wonderful time this Satuday seeing the destruction of more of your heroes.

Ric Payne then drops the mic and walks out of the arena slowly. The crowd boos at him while he leaves, still wondering who the other people are.
Back to top Go down

We are coming
Page 1 of 1