ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Who is coming?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who is coming? Empty
PostSubject: Who is coming?   Who is coming? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 pm

The scene opens up in a small place, theres a wrestling ring in the middle with alot of people surrounding it, the camera is going through sections of the excited crowd. the camera raises to show the ring, 2 wrestlers are in the corners warming up for their match.

Ring Announcer
Please welcome first....From Saints, Stillwater....The Anaconda......JAMES....MILLER!!

James Miller approaches the middle of the ring taunting the fans, while they react by chanting for their hometown superstar, followed by chanting for their city "STILLWATER....STILLWATER.."

Ring Announcer
And his opponent....From Miami, florida......The big bear.....Big Acid Jazz!!!

This big heavyweight monster walks slowly toward the middle of the ring, While staring at Miller with a smirk on his face, and the fans are booing him very loud, exept for the small amount of the American crowd who are chanting "USA USA USA!!"

Big Acid Jazz *With a big smile*
This should be very easy!

The bell rings, The two wrestlers circle the ring, the fast James Miller, runs towards Jazz but he finds a shoulder block waiting for him that takes him down, Jazz picks up Miller and delivers some punches with his massive hands, Miller's face is already bleeding, Jazz keeps punishing Miller who is screaming in pain, Jazz didnt have enough as he rolls out of the ring, he goes to the steel barricade and grabs it but it got stuck in one of the fans's pants, he is wearing a hoodie, Jazz stares at the fan with a mad look, the fan gets his foot away, Jazz turns around and throws the barricade to the ring. He sets the barricade on the ring mat and picks up his Uncouncious opponent and delivers a huge powerbomb through the steel barricade that breaks it in half, Miller is totally out of it as Jazz goes for the pin....

Big Acid Jazz *While staring at the ref*
WHY DID YOU STOP?! Continue NOW..

Jazz gets back on his feet as the ref stops the count, Jazz smiles in the middle of the fans's loud boos....Jazz goes to the corner and terrifyingly yells at the ring announcer to give him a mic...The ring announcer handles him the mic quicky.....Jazz raises the mic to his mouth and starts talking.

Big Acid Jazz:
Now this is what you get when you play with the big boys.......*He stares at Miller who is getting carried on a stretcher* I have crushed everyone that i went against, and the same will happen to everyone that I WILL go against *The crowd boos even louder* Now I challenge anyone in this stupid useless crowd to come here and try me..*The crowd stops booing and they are now quite* No one? Then I will Make someone come here, he closes his eyes and points at the front rows of the crowd and starts spining......He stops then opens his eyes to find that his fingures are pointing at a fan sitting in the place where he removed the barricade....The man in the hoodie to be exact.

Big Acid Jazz
You there.....Hey hoodie boy come here and try me, you think you are tough? Come here and I'll show you real toughness.......COME ON....

The fan stands up from his seat and slowly walking towards the steel steps as he climbs to reach ring, he enters as Jazz quickly going for a big boot to the face but the annonymous man dodges and dropkicks Jazz's leg, Jazz is standing one one leg, The fan goes for a kick to Jazz's head but Jazz catches his leg and throws him away which caused the removing of the man's hoodie but he is wearing a green and red mask...The masked man wakes up quicky and delivers a devestating super kick to take Jazz down, he then picks him up, then hardly lifts him on his shoulders and throws him into the steel barricade that he brought earlier....Jazz goes uncouncious, The man takes out his hoodie to reveal a T-Shirt that says "Long live Stillwater in purple which is the saints's signature color" the unknown man raises his arm and the fans explode in cheers.

The Masked man ||Annonymous
SHUT UP.

Who is coming? 24q31fk
Back to top Go down

Who is coming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: