ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Beer = Bullshit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beer = Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Beer = Bullshit   Beer = Bullshit EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

The camera fades in to a bartender, polishing off the counter with a rag. Suddenly, loud, obtrusive footsteps echoed in the distance. Next thing, a man's hostile voice could be heard.

???
Get me a beer, now. Any draft.

The bartender, clearly intimidated, handed him a bottle of beer. A hand reached out and took it, then smashed it over the bartenders head. Upon zooming out, the camera revealed the man to be Quentin Knox, who leaned in towards the bartender and crossed his arms over his chest, revealing the black X drawn on the dorsum of each of his hands in magic marker.

QUENTIN KNOX
Straight edge means I'm better than you.

He then turned to the crowd of customers, staring shocked at the controversial scene. He gritted his teeth and glared at them with hatred burning in his eyes.

QUENTIN KNOX
All of you low-lifes... take a look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? A fucking alcoholic. Your wife hates you. Your kids are miserable. You're ruining your life and the lives of all your loved ones. And all for what? A simple drink. But not just any drink. A toxic, life-ruining, dream-crushing drug. Is this really what you want to do with your life?

He shook his head, disgusted, as all the other bargoers continued to stare on in awe.

QUENTIN KNOX
Still not convinced? Of course you aren't, assclowns. Take it away, Reed.

He turned around just as the door flew open, followed by another very angry looking (and sounding) man.

(TBC BY REED ZIMMER)
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Beer = Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer = Bullshit   Beer = Bullshit EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Reed Zimmer walks in through the door of the bar.He held a mask in his hand.He walked over to the bartender and placed it upon him.Then Quentin and Reed laughed and pointed at the bartender.As Reed turned around to speak

This is how all of you no good alcoholics should look like.You should all be VERY ashamed of yourselves.How you have a single bad day so you come here hold a beer in your palm and RUIN it all.You come here because you think this is the only way to relieve yourself of a bad day or something that happened to you.Believe me I speak from experience,but then I met my good friend Quentin Knox.He taught me that the way I was living my life was the wrong way.So I came to his house and he showed me my new favorite drink.Pepsi.

Reed started to laugh as he began to speak.This time with a crazed look in his eye.

Next Generation.I am very very pissed.I lost my IC title belt!Next Generation you are the only ones in mine and Quentin's sights!So you better get ready because you haven't been in the ring with the new me.I can do things to you that you have not even dreamed before!I hope to GOD you are seeing this because if you're not I will kick your ASS!

Reed waits for Quentin to reply.

TBC by: Quentin Knox
Back to top Go down

Beer = Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer = Bullshit   Beer = Bullshit EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Quentin Knox smirked and laughed sadistically as he leaned over the counter and took out two bottles of Pepsi. He cracked one open, then handed the other to Reed. They clinked the bottles together, then each took a simultaneous sip.

QUENTIN KNOX
Damn straight, Reed.

He chuckled a bit to himself as he crossed his arms again, emphasizing the pun.

QUENTIN KNOX
But you know what? You don't have to worry about that Intercontinental title anymore. Because now that you've crossed over to the better way of life, and taken under my wing, you'll have another belt around your waist in no time. That belt being the Tag Team Championship, of course. And you know I'll have the other.

He grinned as he fist-bumped Reed, who, too had an X written on each of his hands.

QUENTIN KNOX
In fact, really the only thing anyone will have to worry about right now is Next Gen, because lemme tell ya: your debut is in jeopardy.

(TBC OR FINISHED BY REED ZIMMER)
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Beer = Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer = Bullshit   Beer = Bullshit EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Reed smiles and begins to speak.

HAHAHAHA.Next Gen you are in serious jeopardy by entering this match.You want to face two great wrestlers that have much more experience than you youngsters do?Are you dumb asses?I mean you have got to have some serious problems with yourself.I bet your mom sniffed paint didn't she.Because I even bet she drank beer with you inside her.Does she still?

Reed laughs then grabs the Pepsi and takes a sip.He put it on the bar table and opened his mouth.

Why do people have that problem you ask,it is people like yourself s.You keep annoying people,you piss them off and you run off,but come this Friday no running.I will split you into two pieces if I have to.If that is what it takes to keep you on the damn mat!Then I will tag in my partner and do I even need to go on.Send us home Quentin.

TBC BY: Quentin Knox
Back to top Go down

Beer = Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer = Bullshit   Beer = Bullshit EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Quentin Knox grinned and nodded.

QUENTIN KNOX
Yes, let us get as far away as possibly from these low-life douchebags.

He stopped at the door and turned around towards the bar again briefly.

QUENTIN KNOX
I hope you numbskulls learned a lesson.

He turned away, disgusted, and stomped out the door as Reed followed close behind. However, as Quentin walked out, he stopped at the door and flipped the bird to the customers.

REED ZIMMER
Straight edge for life!

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beer = Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer = Bullshit   Beer = Bullshit Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer = Bullshit
Page 1 of 1