ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! Empty
PostSubject: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring, smirking as he looks to the crowd.

Honestly? I wasn't even going to reply to Mike Cole's spiel. He said.. 'Daniel Bryan' .. was the last international champion? No, no, no. I was the last international champion. Randy Reaume. ME! You think some vanilla midget was the last international champion? DID YOU EVEN WATCH EHDW!? DID YOU? I don't think so...because then you would know that I am the best in the world at what I do, I'M the prodigy, I AM THE NEXT! BIG! THING! And I feel...I feel like a wrestling god! I feel like a god over all of you lower men! all of you...ALL OF YOU PEASANTS! All of you people? YOU DON'T COMPARE TO ME! NOBODY IN AWO COMPARES TO ME! I AM A! WRESTLING! GOD! And..if you don't believe it...you can watch me lock in the anaconda vice...AND MAKE THAT BASTARD TAP OUT!

Reaume seems to have finally lost all sanity.

So..why wait..until later tonight..? GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! COME ON! LET'S GO!

TBC = Mike Cole
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Bring me to life blasts trough the arena, Mike Cole comes down to the ring with a mic on his hand, and a smirk on his face, Cole enters the ring and stares at Randy, Cole starts to talk.

Mike Cole
Well Randall I'm suprised that you have the guts to call me out, but I bet you'll regret it, you see even if you were the International Champion well there would be no point of bragging, it's a title from a dead company and not is it dead but it was also a really bad one, and Randy I can compare you to alot of guys here in AWO you're a failure just like Zeke Nero and Phillip Phillips. There's nothing special about you at all, you're are just another of those guys that come and leave after a month or so, but you....jejeje...you won't last a month because I'm making sure that I end your career.

.....Do you have anything to say?

(Tbc by Randall Reaume)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Randy laughed maniacally, leaning against the ropes and smirking at Mike Cole.

At least I had a reign that spanned more than a week..I have had success after success and you're here, calling various people a failure..you know, there's another Cole in this company, his name is Cole Scorpio, and I know i'm right when I say he's better than you. And you called Phillip Phillips a failure? He's definitely better than you too. You sit here calling me a failure, you should have some respect for me. I had respect for you at one point. I thought you had POTENTIAL. I thought you were a future world champion. But now? You're just a failure. And Mike? Trust me when I say that I will beat respect out of you..tonight on fusion, I will beat the hell out of you, and you will no longer be known as the future of this company! You will be known as Randy Reaume's bitch!

TBC: Mike Cole
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Cole laughs at what Randall just told him, Cole then serius'd and continued talking.

Mike Cole
Your insolence makes me laugh Reaume, do you seriously think Phillip Phillips is better than me? Really? Really?! Phillips is nowhere near close to my level, I mean he rips his dick every fucking week! But Randall, I'm not afraid of you infact no one in the locker room is afraid of you, especially after your lose to LeBron Kingston, but hey let's forget about all those people and concentrate on YOU!

Cole takes a little break, he smirks before talking again.

Let's talk about you Reaume, what have you achieved here on AWO? Absolutely NOTHING! All you have done here is lose all your matches, you lost against Kingston then you lost again at Barbed Consequences and this Friday at Fusion you will lose to me! Just like Alex Jester did, you can't stop the Cole Revolution Randy, no one does, and I will not stop until I win the AWO Championship from Aidan Raider!! No one thinks that I deserve that championship, but I will prove everyone that I'm worthy of being World Champion by defeating you!! And I won't be know as Randall's bitch it will actually be the other way around you'll be Cole's bitch, but you're not worthy of being my bitch, you're not even worthy of standing in the same ring I am, I'm on a completely different level that you Randy and I will prove that this Friday after I squash you and make you tap like the little bitch you are!!!

Cole gets up on the turnbuckle and does his signature pose, he has a huge smirk on his face, he's starts taunting the fans and Randy, Cole gets closer to Randall and SLAPS HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE!!! Cole just laugh but Randy looks pissed as hell!

(TBC by Randall Reaume)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Randy, being just slapped across the face, reacted quite oddly as an insane grin appeared on his face.

You're going to regret doing that...

Randy turned around, then swerved and hit Cole over the head with the mic in his hand, grabbing his arm and head and locking him into the Anaconda Vice.

YOU'RE GOING TO RETIRE ME?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO RETIRE ME!?!?!!?

He then cinched in the anaconda vice even tighter as about six security guards were trying to pry him off.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 pm

The guards finally take Randall of Cole, they try to calm him down but as soon as he turns back Cole low blows him!!!! Randy falls on his knee as Cole, looking pissed starts shouting at him.

Mike Cole
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM????!!! Huh?! I'm Mike Cole, the future of this company!!!! (Cole starts slaping Randall in the face) you are NOTHING Compared to me absolutely NOTHING!!!

Cole then spits on Randy's face, Randy's suddenly goes ape-shit as he knocks down Cole and puts him on the Anaconda Vice again!!! This time Randy is applying more pressure in the hold and Cole is tapping!!! Cole is tapping out but Randall doesn't let go of the hold, more security guards come in and get Randy off Cole, Randy then spits on Cole's and as he is trying to get up Randy nails the Beatiful Disaster knocking out Cole! Cole just lays down in the ring and it looks like Randall has advantage going into Fusion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 am

Randy, having just completely destroyed Mike Cole AND spit in his face, took a mic and kneeled down next to him, grabbing him by the hair and lifting up his head so he can hear him.

The Cole Revolution..? Judging by what I just did to you..I don't think there will be a revolution. More like...a revelation. The revelation that you are a failure..that you are nothing more than the man who lost to Randy Reaume in his last match before he was admitted to the hospital for a snapped neck and a broken arm as the result of an anaconda vice..it's a shame really.. I used to have respect for you..I used to think you were the future of this company...but now? You're a disrespectful little blowhard bastard. And I will personally see to it that you do not walk out of this ring after our match. The Prodigy..has spoken..

Randy hit Cole over the head with the mic one more time and then walked backstage with a sneer on his face.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!   The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Cole Revolution'? What a load of bullshit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: