ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Warpath of Violence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Warpath of Violence Empty
PostSubject: Warpath of Violence   Warpath of Violence EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Warpath of Violence 3954511U
Warpath of Violence 3954512C

Joey Simone walks down to the ramp and grabs a mic

Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso1_250Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso2_250Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso3_250

Look whos making his Fusion return. Thats right your hero Joey Simone is back on Fusion. Thats a present for all of you, but whats a present for you is surely not for the men in the AWO who have to stand across that ring from. Like I said before at Barbed Consequences Im more focused, more skilled, and most importantly Im more violent.

Joey Simone puts his mic down for a second to observe the crowd. He quickly picks right back up to his mouth.

Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso4_250Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso5_250Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso6_250

I no longer have remorse for the people who are unlucky enough to be standing across that ring from me, because I wont stop until I draw blood. Im the AWOs most violent man. There is no stopping me not on Fusion nor anywhere. I cant be stopped.
Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso4_250Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso5_250Warpath of Violence Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso6_250

Know on to the unlucky saps who will be my victims om fusion. Im told that their names are Johnny Templeton and The Lockdown. I dont know too much about either men except that they both have one thing in common. They will be both retired because I will end their careers not just in the AWO but In wrestling. My warpath of violence begins on Fusion and It will not stop until I AWO gold around this oh so beautiful waist right here. Im am Violence at its finest. There is no stopping my warpath and Johnny and The Lockdown will just be another trophy on my way to AWO gold.

Joey Simone drops the mic leaving the arena. The crowd still giving Joey Simone a mixed reaction as he makes his way up that ramp

Back to top Go down

Warpath of Violence
Page 1 of 1