ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Warpath of Violence still running strong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Warpath of Violence still running strong Empty
PostSubject: Warpath of Violence still running strong   Warpath of Violence still running strong EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 am

The camera opens up with Joey Simone standing by Josh Mathews backstage.

JM: Joey Simone last week we saw take on Next gen member Xenon Byers. Xenon wasnt alone He had his tag team partner and Next gen member Trevon Hunter ringside last week. What was it like going into that match knowing you not only had to worry about Xenon but you had to worry about Trevon Hunter at ringside.

JS: Worry? Worry? Joey Simone doesnt worry about anyone. Men fear Joey Simone. They are the ones who are worried when they read that paper and they find out that they have stand across the ring from the most violent man in pro wrestling. They no that I have know boundaries. They know I have no limitations in that ring. I will not be stoped by the so called rule book.

Warpath of Violence still running strong Tumblr_lk32xk97gp1qfm2sqo1_500

JM: What do you think about going up against the Sons of Straight edge Reed Zimmer and Quentin Knox. They wont their last tag match together. Matter Mr. Simone they are undefeated as a tag team. You must be aware of that?

JS: Let me get something straight Josh. It doesnt matter the size, It doesnt matter the numbers I face. Statistics dont mean shit Josh. Heres a little history lesson boy. 2 weeks ago I took on to saps in triple threat I won. Last week I took on Xenon Byers with his little boy toy Trevon roaming around ringside getting involved in my match every time he could. Guesse What I won. Ive been facing the odds week in and week out and guesse what I overcame. This week is a bit different. This week I have help. This week I team up with Richie Brekinridge.

JM: Thats actualy lead into my next question Joey. What do you think of your tag team partner Richie and do you think you will be able to work together well?

Warpath of Violence still running strong Tumblr_lk32tuUNg21qfm2sqo1_500

JS: Rich Brekinridge is sick, twisted, mentally unstable. Above all else he is violent. Boy does that go a long way with me. Did you see what he did against that kid last week. Something of art it was.

JM: Joey Simone a couple weeks ago you made claims of you warpath of violence. since making claims for your warpath you have gone undefeated. How long do you think you can keep up your win streak?

Warpath of Violence still running strong Tumblr_lk32w1ZQZB1qfm2sqo1_500

JS: My warpath of violence will not stop It doesnt matter the opposition that stands across from me. My warpath will not end. My goal is too achieve AWO gold and nothing will stop me from leaving blood on that ring. Ive said it once and I will say it again I am Violence at its finest

Joey Simone leaves the backstage area as Josh Mathews stares blankly at the screen as it fades to black
Back to top Go down

Warpath of Violence still running strong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: