ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION. Empty
PostSubject: PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.   PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 am

THIS PROMO IS TO BE IGNORED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.

Last edited by Cole Scorpio on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.   PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 pm

...And here. Aidan, you say I am nothing by myself. Your right in saying the tag titles are made for 2, but the world title doesn't have to be shared. As long as the AWO World Heavyweight Championship is under the possession of H.E.E.L is doesn't matter which of us holds it. You just keep an eye on this bloodstained mask in the next few weeks, I guarantee you will show you I can hold my own

He ponders for a second

As for our angry friend, Mr. Cross. Find yourself more...capable partner, and we'll see if you can handle a barbed wire dea-

He moves the mic away from his mouth suddenly, having a second thought. Cole Scorpio confusingly looks at him, before DA signals with his hand he will be 1 minute. He places the microphone down and slides out of the ring, lifting the apron he pulls out a chair wrapped in barbed wire. Climbing back in to the ring, he picks the mic up again and holds the chair up as he speaks.

This, this is no ordinary steel piped chair. This one has had a bit of a makeover. It was something similar to this I used on my opponents in EHDW. Do any of you know what having barbed wire tearing into your face feels like? Having each little tiny peice of sharpened metal just ripping through your flesh? Austin Cross and his boyfriend will know should he accept H.E.E.L's challenge. AWO locker room, you will soon remember, and fear the names of Cole Scorpio, Dark Angel, Ultra Destroyer and Lust.
We are H.E.E.L.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Aidan Raider, Austin Cross and the masked penis patrol, expect us.

He hands the mic to Cole Scorpio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.   PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Rose London's theme music blasts through the PA systm interrupting Cole Scorpio. Rose London comes out behind the curtain with a microphone in hand. She continues going down the ramp looking displease, going up the steel steps and enters the ring. She examines the H.E.E.L stable and then begins to speak.

Rose London

I don't know who the hell you are because last time I checked I'm in charge here not you two. Now I know I'm Co General Manager but since my so called "partner" isn't doing anything I might as well do something about this. Now listen up and listen up good. You, Cole Scorpio and you Dark Angel do not make the matches around here. I do. So the next time you two even think about doing something so idiotic again I'll see to it that you're stipped from the tag team championships that you two worked so hard for and I will fire you two on the SPOT. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?

Rose London waits for a response from either one of the two men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.   PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Cole takes a look of disgust, before replacing it with a smile. He lifts the microphone.

Young lady, I don't think you know who we are. We are your potential ALLIES in this company! We're your "in" to the locker room, and to all the respect you could ever want.
But to get that kind of respect from us, you need to respect our wishes. And that means setting the matches that we demand. That's your JOB. We can be your friends! We can! We can be your own personal connection to the AWO wrestlers! But if you decide to disrespect us... wel...

Cole and Dark Angel look at her menacingly

Then we'll make working here a living hell for you. Nobody will respect you, and nobody will hel

Cole is interrupted by...

(TBC by Austin Cross)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.   PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION. Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO DELETED DUE TO AUSTIN'S SUSPENSION.
Page 1 of 1