ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

OD #4 promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

OD #4 promo Empty
PostSubject: OD #4 promo   OD #4 promo EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm

The show comes on to show a gigantic crowd out front of the Cow Palace arena in Daily City, California. The crowd is overwhelming, seemingly stretching for miles in every direction. Suddenly, the crowd gets even louder as they see a cobalt blue Fors Mustang pulling into the arena. What performer is arriving first here tonight? The crowd starts cheering as they realize that it is their hero, the Windy City Wildcat, Blaze Griffin!
Blaze gets out of his car and jumps over the railing into the mass of fans. He walks through the crowd, slapping hands as he goes, until he finally reaches the door and heads into the arena. He turns and sends a last salute to the fans, then walks over to the camera crew who has been filming all of this to say hi. As he starts to speak, Chris Austin runs up and sticks a mic in his face.

Chris Austin
Mr. Griffin, what do you have to say about your loss last week to Wilmer Patacky?

Blaze Griffin
Well Chris, there’s not much to say. Wilmer is a hell of a wrestler, and last week he managed to get one over on me. I’d like to think I put up a good fight though.

Chris Austin
I would say that’s true. Many fans are calling your bout last week the best technical event of the night.

Blaze Griffin
Well that’s awesome to hear. I’d get used to hearing that though, cause it’s going to continue if I have my way.

Chris Austin
Any comments about your match tonight against “The Prodigy” Randy Reaume?

Blaze Griffin
Randy seems like a jerk to be honest Chris. He thinks he’s better than anyone else, and that doesn’t sit well with me. Plus, a while back in AWO I was watching and the dude kicked a bible. I mean, I’m not religious, but that’s just not right dude.

Chris Austin
What is your gameplan going into the match?

Blaze Griffin
I’m going to go out there and give 110% like I always do Chris. And at the end of the night, You’re going to see me with my hand raised. Because the “Prodigy” isn’t as good as he thinks he is. And he damn sure isn’t as good as me.
Back to top Go down

OD #4 promo
Page 1 of 1