ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Future Tag Team Champ coming through, make way peons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Future Tag Team Champ coming through, make way peons Empty
PostSubject: Future Tag Team Champ coming through, make way peons   Future Tag Team Champ coming through, make way peons EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 am

The camera cuts to Cole Scorpio and Ultra Destroyer walking backstage. Out of nowhere, the mysterious unnamed AWO interviewer pops up.

Interviewer: Cole, I just wanted to Cole: JESUS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!? know exactly why you and Lockdown had decided to form a tag team.

Cole: IS THERE A HOLE?!?

I: Just answer the question Cole.

Cole: Oooook. Well, I asked Locky to join me in my quest to destroy the vile creature known as "Austin Cross" and to humiliate him on pay-per-view. As you know, Austin and I don't get along with each other. We never got a chance to fight in our old promotion, but there was always a vile hatred for each other. It doesn't help that he's latched himself onto Phillip Phillips, the man I latched my hate onto in EHDW. But that company is dead, and I was ready to move on here. But then Austin had to rear up his ugly head. He thinks he's preventing the ultimate evil from taking over this company, but he hasn't given me a chance yet! I need to fight him, and since I'm greedy for the gold, I had to find SOMETHING to challenge him for. Luckily for me, somebody else who dislikes the goody-two-shoes of this company just as much as me debuted around the time I needed him to: The Lockdown. This specimen of wrestling greatness is my ticket to tag team gold. Well, him and my own incredible skill.

I: Do you have a name for your team?

Cole: Not yet we don't, I keep suggesting "Cole Scorpio and Associates" but Lockdown just keeps getting angry when I do. I'm sure he'll warm up to it though!

I: Cole, you obviously have a history with championship gold. You debuted and then threw away the EWF championship you won on the final EHDW broadcast last week. How do you feel not being in the title match?

Cole: My status as world champion is imminent, I figure I might as well get a little extra gold beforehand. I plan to hold every AWO title at least once, and to be the first to do so. I'm starting with the tag titles instead of the world title. You see... what's your name?

I: Interviewer

Cole: Riiiiiiight, well you see interviewer, I'm the best. Not in the world like some pansies, but in the universe. I am the undisputed, the holy emperor of wrestling, and I'm still young. I'm going to be world champion, it's just that for once it won't be in the very first PPV.

I: Cole, how confident are you in your own tag team ability, and that of your partner's

Cole: Well as you know, I'm currently undefeated in tag team action in this company. While The Lockdown is relatively unproven here, I've come to know him as a good competitor. With me at his side, titles will be won and competitors will be taught a lesson. Speaking of Lockdown, why don't you go bother him? I'm sick of you.

I: I still have a few questions le

Cole: Ultra, intimidate!

Ultra: You have no more questions for Cole. Go ask questions of Lockdown.

I: My questions are for Co

Ultra: I will end you if you do not leave. Every facet of you all at once. I will explode your organs with a single move, and then leave you to rot on the floor.

I: Right, go ask Lockdown questions. I'll uh... I'll go do that.

Ultra stares down the interviewer as he first walks, then runs away. Ultra and Cole then walk out of the camera's focus.
Back to top Go down

Future Tag Team Champ coming through, make way peons
Page 1 of 1