ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

How arrogant?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

How arrogant? Empty
PostSubject: How arrogant?   How arrogant? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:07 pm

The scene opens in Martin's locker room as John Rhodes is preparing to his guest Martin Taylor.

John Rhodes:
Welcome everyone on Syndication Nation TV. My guest tonight is a special guest. He is making his debut this week against Xavier Serikaz. Ladies and Gentlemen, Martin Taylor. Good to meet you Martin.

Martin Taylor:
Thanks John. It is my honor to be on Syndication Nation TV.

John Rhodes:
So earlier today, your opponent, Xavier Serkiaz, has stated that he never said that he is better than you. He said that he is better than everyone. What are your thoughts about that?

Martin Taylor:
Well, first of all, Xavier has forgotten about what I said during the confortation in the live show. I said that he is legendary, and that he is my inspire. I showed him respect that nobody else have shown to him. And about that better than everyone thing, I am supposed to be one of those "everyone" , right? He doesn't have to say it directly. And about saying that I could never be like him, Xavier is trying to make a comparison that is impossible. For example, when there is an old security guard, and there is a new security guard that just came, can you compare them to each other? You need to give the new security his time. I mean, how is he saying that he is better than everyone including me, and I didn't even debut in the company??

Martin Taylor:
That also answers the sentence that he said "So common logic would mean since we're both wrestling for the same company that we are rated on the same playing feild." And now I will show the difference between me and Xavier, he said he is better than me on mic skills and in the ring. And the fact is, I agree with him. And If Xavier was me, he would never confess about this fact. He would know inside him that it is a fact, but his ego would block him from saying it. A lot of people hate's this arrogancy. The arrogancy that Xavier has. He never talks nice about anyone except himself. He want's everyone to respect him but he doesn't respect anyone. Guess what? I ain't that guy. I will always learn from Xavier and he will always be my inspire and my friend. You see, we've known each other since AWO. We always respected each other. We were friends. But when Xavier came to confort me earlier, I didn't feel a single moment of respect coming from him. And you say I made a fatal mistake? dude, you are the one who begun. But at the end, whatever happened, we will remain friends. I know you well, Xavier. Believe me, you are good from inside. But your disrespectful ego, I wouldn't be able to stand it. Any more questions, John?

John Rhodes:
I guess you answered everything. Thanks for your time, Martin.

The scene closes

END
Back to top Go down

How arrogant?
Page 1 of 1