ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Arrogant Much?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Arrogant Much? Empty
PostSubject: Arrogant Much?   Arrogant Much? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Arrogant Much? AWOJACOB

The Crowd Explodes as "I am I am" hit's trough the arena, Fans going crazy because they know that "The Instant Classic" Jacob Wolfe is here. as he comes out from backstage, The fans start chanting "INSTANT CLASSIC", He is wearing his Leather Jacket, Dark blue jeans, and some alligator boots. He walks down the ramp smiling at the fans, He slaps some hands before entering the the ring. A mic is on the steel chair. He picks it up and starts speaking

"The Instant Classic"
Jacob Wolfe

It's been a hell of a week hasn't it?... It's Saturday people are hanging out with friends, spending time with Family and their children. But me on the other hand and working on Saturday... why? because i love what i do and no one's going to change that. For 2 weeks ... i have been "Ending Careers" what people call it, but i'm just doing my job. I never asked Jason Rogue to have his career on the line? and someone needed to stop that "Freak" Wrath from doing something bad. but this week i have a another obstacle in my path. That obstacles name is Ryan Savage, a new superstar to AWO hes young, cocky, arrogant, and ... thinks hes better than everyone here. He won 1 match here and he already thinks hes on top of the word, "Mr. Unstoppable" but Ryan i see right past you boy. I have fought many people like you so don't act like your a new bread because trust me Ryan, I've seen the road/career path that you will choose? your going to end up fighting your on EGO ... you call me Overrated, Over-hyped, Over estimated, generic, a loser?.... you are blind by your jealousy. You wish you had the career that i have had. I say that i'm the "Instant Classic" because i have proved it my whole career. It's not just another stupid nickname that miss-titles me, you say that i think that I'm the Baddest star? and the biggest? your Ego probably made you blind because... you where saying that everything revolves around you? and that your the future and the best superstar?.... i call you a hypocrite, but don't get me wrong your not the only fish in the sea. I used to be like you when i started out.... but i was never a Intolerant Bastard like you.

He pauses to take a deep breath, the fans on their feet waiting to see what Jacob Wolfe has to say next.

"The Instant Classic"
Jacob Wolfe

Arrogant Much? Imager GIFSoup
I want the fans to know who you really are Ryan? your nothing but a Idiot.... you say that you will become the first ever African American World Champion, don't get me wrong i do think you have what it takes but the way you treat Veterans like me? and trash them and say that your better than all of them? makes me sick. Ryan i don't care who you beat in the past and who you beat last week, but just because you beat a Legend in Hank, and a New comer in Zeke does not mean that your the greatest wrestler alive. It means that you proved everyone wrong, that you have what it takes to survive here. So Ryan you better bring your A-game tonight because i'm not holding a damn inch back... and if that means getting a little "Extream" then so be it, and "If" you beat me... i'l have the honor to say that you where better than me that day.

The fans have mix reactions of what Jacob said, but regardless the still cheer him. He exits the ring and walks up the ramp slapping some hands before going backstage
Back to top Go down

Arrogant Much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrogant Much?   Arrogant Much? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 pm

OOC:Um... you're too late. Sorry Marcos
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Arrogant Much? Empty