ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My Vision

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Vision Empty
PostSubject: My Vision   My Vision EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 pm

When Randy Reaume's theme hit, most of the crowd went wild and the remainder booed vigorously. Randy then walked out to the ramp, smirking, as he knew this is the biggest pop he had gotten in his entire wrestling career. He got in the ring, tossed his 'Visionary' shirt to a fan in the audience, and grabbed a mic, beginning to speak.

Hass Johnson..let me tell you a story of my career, since you think I'm unaccomplished and just a giant failure. Now, I may have already told a story of my career, but I'm going to tell it at a different standpoint now, so all of you listen up, alright? First of all, EHDW. My first venture into this business that many people call professional wrestling. I went into that company, walked out to the ring as everyone booed me, and feeling damn good about the boos. Feeling good about the hate I was getting from the audience. So I walked out to that ring, being showered in hate from the audience, and I cut this exact promo.

The titantron cut to a bingo hall with a young Randy Reaume sitting in the middle of the ring.

"Now... as I was saying... there is no man for me to defeat for that championship, so I want someone to come out here and book me a match on the 25th for that championship. I don't care who it's against."

The titantron then cuts back to current Randy standing in the ring, and he continues to speak.

..As you could have probably heard, I wasn't the best promo cutter in the world back then, but I managed to get an international title shot anyway in EHDW against the then owner and my current stable-mate, Phillip Phillips. The match was to be a three stages of hell match at the first Pay-Per-View, but of course my debut match in EHDW was set for the main event on Demolition, Randy Reaume vs. Ryan Savage. It was the biggest match of my career at the time, because it was my chance to make an impact, and my first chance to make an impression on the crowd. It was the first match of what would become The Prodigy and later The Visionary of this business, and I'd be damned if I didn't put up a damn good showing against Ryan Savage. And that's exactly what I did, as you can see on the titantron shortly.

The titantron cut to yet another bingo hall, this time showing Randy hitting Ryan over the head with the International title belt and Ryan Savage going for a suicide dive but getting hit in the head with a kendo stick mid-flight.

As you can see, I'm as good of a hardcore wrestler as, say, The Dark Angel or Cole Scorpio were in their prime. So if you want to try that with me, Hass, then bring it on. I'm better at you even in hardcore wrestling. So, the next period of my career was the first PPV of EHDW. My first pay-per-view and title match, against Phillip Phillips in Three Stages of Hell. The first match would be a Last Man Standing match, the second match would be an I Quit match, and the third match would just be a normal match. Now, of course, this would start off my not-so-great Pay-Per-View run, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I've never won a match at a pay-per-view event. And do you know what, Hass? I don't care. Because when I beat you and get a World Title shot against Xavier Serikaz, it will all change. Let's talk about the past again, and show you some clips from the first ever Pay-Per-View in my career.

There was some static on the titantron, as it showed another past event.

**Randy then nailed Phil in the back of the head with brass knuckles, echoing a loud *SMACK* throughout the arena.**

Current Randy then continued to talk.

Do you see what I'm capable of, Hass? What if I did that to you behind the referee's back, or even after the match? Phillip was out cold for over 20 seconds after that, and I only need a three count to beat you. I can easily beat you with that method, but I won't cheat or use any weapons, because I want to prove I can beat you fairly. And no, you're not going to have politiced your way into a victory this time, Hass. It's going to be a fair fight, you're going to realize that I am the one around here, that I'm the real visionary of the 21st century, but enough about that, let's talk about one more phase in my career, and that is AWO. I had a damn good run in AWO, and people were predicting me to be a future world champion as early as then. So if you want to talk about that, Hass, you were never even CONSIDERED a future World Champion in one point in your career. Everyone knows you're just filler in this match because Developmental didn't want to give me a free title shot. They wanted me to earn it, and that's exactly what I'm going to do on RAGE. Now, my first run-in with a world champion..

The titantron goes to static again and shows Randy hitting Aidan Raider with a beautiful disaster in Anarchy Wrestling Organization, but then Aidan coming back and pinning Randy.

..was not so successful. But this is what I've wanted. I have wanted a match with Xavier Serikaz for the World Title since I saw him in AWO, I've idolized him and I want to prove my worth against him, ever since the end of AWO. This match is mine, this match is what I've been pondering over and what's been obsessing my mind for five years now, this match is EVERYTHING to me, Hass! And I WILL BE DAMNED if I let someone like you step in the way of Randy Reaume vs. Xavier Serikaz for the world title! I will do anything..absoutely ANYTHING to get this match and win it! And when I do get that match I will be damned if I don't put one hundred percent into that match with Xavier Serikaz, whether I win or lose, I don't care, but I will put ONE HUNDRED PERCENT into that match! My vision is me, pinning Hass Johnson, not for the sake of myself or my ego, but for the sake of giving the fans what they want, and that is ME AS THE WORLD CHAMPION AFTER THE BEST MATCH IN THE HISTORY OF THIS SPORT! NOBODY CAN STOP ME! NOBODY!

Randy maniacally laughs as he walks backstage and the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down

My Vision
Page 1 of 1