ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Rage 2 promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rage 2 promo Empty
PostSubject: Rage 2 promo   Rage 2 promo EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Rage 2 promo Chesapeake-arena

The scene opens in Chesapeake Energy Arena in, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the fans are gathered near the entrance, waiting for the doors to open so they can attend the second episode of Saturday Night Rage!. The camera switches to the parking lot where a black Hummer is coming down the slope leading to the inside of it, the car stops when it reaches the moving barricades, and the driver gets out and is none other than Alex Jester. He hands the car keys to the keeper, before he gets interrupted by Cage Young.

Cage Young:
Alex, can you spare a moment of your time for a quick interview?

Alex Jester:
Yeah, sure.

Cage Young:
Last week, you teamed up with Zeke Nero to take on the Next Generation Saviors Randy Reaume and Phillip Phillips. What do you think after losing your debut match?

Alex Jester:
It was bullshit, last week's show was bullshit, Randy Reaume was actually right for once, him and Phillip Phillips had the upper hand in that match, since they know each other very well and they are teaming for a while now, while Zeke Nero and I never even competed together, I don't know what the bookers were thinking when they booked our match, I'll tell what the card should have been like, I should have been in the Battle Royal, and Randy and Phillip should have competed against an actual team.

Cage Young:
This week, you go one on one with Raphael Di Acciaioli, your thoughts?

Alex Jester:
I think this guy was in.....WEW, if I remember correctly, I've never seen him compete, all I know is that he is a cocky richass who's going to get his ass kicked tonight....now if you excuse me, I got to go.

Cage Young:
Thanks for your time.

Alex Jester enters the arena as the camera fades black.
Back to top Go down

Rage 2 promo
Page 1 of 1