ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You think YOU'RE insane?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You think YOU'RE insane? Empty
PostSubject: You think YOU'RE insane?   You think YOU'RE insane? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 am

Randy Reaume sat in the back with a smirk on his face holding a mic.

Now, I heard Zeke Nero bend and rant out there and laugh maniacally and everything, but all I see is yet another case of *censored* - pretending to be insane for his own gain. Well, it's not exactly going to work, Zeke. None of these people like you, and that's at your disadvantage. At least I have fans, Zeke. But that doesn't matter, as I've said before. The difference between a mind of someone who thinks he's insane and the mind of someone who is actually warped and twisted like myself, Zeke, is that my insanity helps me get things done. The things that come out of my work in the ring and this mic right here are caused by my insanity. I don't rant and complain and maniacally laugh like you do, Zeke, because nobody wants to hear that. Nobody is interested in someone laughing in a mic and talking a bunch of crap that is boring to even think of. That's the difference between you and I, Zeke. When I pick up a mic, people listen because they hear what I'm about to say. These people want to hear what I have to say on this microphone in this arena because what I say is interesting and comprehensive, unlike the drabble you ramble about each and every week. If you want to be perceived as truly insane, you had better take some pointers from myself. I assure you, Zeke, I am medically and criminally insane in many ways. But you wouldn't know because you're a pathetic, unreasonable person who can't define the mindset of people who are smarter than yourself.

But then we continue onto some more issues. First, I'm going to say right now that I have no issues with Xavier Serikaz. He's an amazingly talented man and he may be the only decent competition in this entire company. I heard him calling me jealous earlier, which isn't the case at all. I respect Xavier Serikaz, but I have never been a jealous man in my life. Nobody in the companies I've been in in my entire career have even been worthy of being jealous of. Not any people in THIS company are worth being jealous of. Especially not you, Zeke Nero. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're jealous of me at this point. Why else would you come out here and start digging on me for being a 'fad'? You're jealous of even Mike Cole, Zeke. At least he was a winner on RAGE, instead of losing in a non-noteworthy tag match on the first show. I'm already on a path to being an undefeated one in this company, and if you remember correctly, I ENDED an undefeated one in AWO and made him completely irrelevant. There's absolutely nothing notable you've ever done in this business, Zeke. I literally cannot remember one accomplishment of yours, and just look at my accomplishments over the years. I beat an undefeated one in AWO, defeated the OWNER of the fed in EHDW, had the longest title reign in the entire lifespan in EHDW and was possibly the best champion around there amongst all of the people who were cowards and were handed their title reigns and pandered to because they were friends with the owners around there. I have earned everything that I have ever won, just like I'll earn a world title shot and be the last world champion in this federation, and I will reign supreme after everyone else has failed, I will stand tall after everyone has given up hope in me, and while I'm world title I'll still be teased backstage about how I can't win the big one and that I'm no match for people like Phillip Phillips and Cole Scorpio, how people like them would 'squash' me and how I'm a fluke, how my pushes are all a joke, and how I, myself, am a joke. There's nothing stopping me anymore, and Zeke Nero will be a stepping stone to my ascension! I'll show you how a real insane person thinks while you struggle in the Anaconda Vice with a shattered jaw after I knee you in the face..and you'll sit in the hospital and watch my rise to fame. The visionary...has spoken.

Randy dropped the mic and left the area.
Back to top Go down

You think YOU'RE insane?
Page 1 of 1