ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Blaze Griffin promo #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

Blaze Griffin promo #1 Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Griffin promo #1   Blaze Griffin promo #1 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

Lights in the arena dim down to next to nothing as small fire pyros appear lining the edge of the stage. The slowly build. Until suddenly Blaze Griffin comes running out onto the stage with his hood over his face, until he skids to a stop at the top of the ramp, throwing his hood back and his arms out to his sides as Time to Shine pours out of the speakers. He slaps hands with then fans and he walks quickly don to the ring, springboards up onto the turnbuckle, and then backflips from there to the ring. He then motions to a crew member and has a mic tossed in to him.

Ladies and gentlemen, DID YOU MISS ME?

The crowd roars there appreciation for Blaze’s first live appearance in a ring since the close of Wrestling Syndication.

That’s right folks, the Second City Soldier is here and ready to rock ‘n’ roll in Wrestling Syndication. And even better, he’s managed to land himself a place in the world title tourney!

The thing about it is, people think that I’m the underdog in this tournament. But those people haven’t been playing attention. They’re all so busy worrying about their factions and stables and stable wars, that nobody’s even paying attention to Blaze, and how I’m not the kid I was in Wrestling Syndication. These guys are underestimating me, and what I am capable of doing, in the name of every one of you guys in the audience. And that’s fine, because they won’t be prepared for what’s coming. The Second City Soldier.

My first opponent in this tournament is Sonny Heroin. And even better, he’s gonna have Austin Cross there at ringside with him. But that doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter about your so called reign of destruction either, Sonny. What matters is that I win this match, and move on to become the Wrestling Syndication World champion. That’s what these fans want to see. Not petty feuds between stuck up cliques. They want to see one guy come from nowhere, rise to the top, and prove that he is the best.

I am that guy in this story Sonny, and I truly am sorry, but your path of destruction ends here. Because I am the Second City Soldier, the Windy City Wildcat, and I am NOT losing this match. Good luck to you Sonny, and good luck to the others in the tournament. I’ll see one of you at Conundrum.

He drops the mic and heads to the back as Time to Shine comes over the speakers again.
Back to top Go down

Blaze Griffin promo #1
Page 1 of 1