ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Pay Attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Kanen
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Drake Kanen

Pointz : 1070
Thanks Hit : 0

Pay Attention Empty
PostSubject: Pay Attention   Pay Attention EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

Everyone is quiet in the arena as they wait to see who the next superstar to appear will be. Suddenly, Superstar hits as Drake Kanen walks out onto the ramp. He’s wearing street clothes, a pair of gray jeans and a black t-shirt with “the Silver Lining” across the chest. He’s also wearing his aviators, which he pulls off and tosses to a fan in the front row.
“Consider yourself lucky, punk. I’m not always that nice,” he says to the guy as he walks away down the ramp.

Drake slides into the ring, holding his arms out to soak in the mixed reactions of the fans. He eventually walks over and gets a mic, then grabs a chair from the outside and brings it into the ring and sits down.

I’ve been back there, listening to my opponents talk about the match coming up on Rage. I’ve heard them talk about my friend Chance, and how he may really be the Greatest man Alive. I’ve heard them talk about Austin mother fuckin’ Cross, and how he may be the man to beat in this match. But do you know who they haven’t been talking about? ME, the Silver Lining, of Wrestling Syndication, Drake Kanen!

He jumped to his feet as he roared this into the mic.

That’s right; no one’s even bothered to mention me. I hear people backstage talking about how the final three will be Chance, Cross, and Mike Cole, and it makes me want to puke. Mike Cole?? I don’t even rank above Mike fucking Cole in this thing? I’m the Silver Lining, dammit, and there’s a reason for it! I deserve some fucking respect!

Drake takes a deep breath, then goes on, slightly cooled down.

Because of that, things have changed. Before, my mission was to go into this match to heal the darkness that was there, that infested all of Wrestling Syn. But that’s on the backburner for now. This Saturday, I am going into the ring to prove to everyone back there that I am not someone to underestimate, and sure as hell not someone to fuck with! I’m going in there to hurt people, and I’m glad you already said not to take it easy on you, because I’m damn sure not going to. Until the end of this match, you’re just another opponent for me to break on my way to my goal. So do me a favor, and don’t get in my way. The rest of you, I'd start paying attention if I were you. Because you're in for a very rude awakening come Saturday if you don't.

Drake drops the mic before rolling backwards over the ropes, landing on his feet, and walking back up the ramp as Superstar comes on over the loudspeaker.
Back to top Go down

Pay Attention
Page 1 of 1