ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Attention Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 am

Alright. I'm tired of coming online and seeing everybody fighting, leaving, or "taking a break." So let me address all three.

1.Fighting
This is a biggie. To be honest, this is mostly directed at Cole and Tre. I know you don't like TRE, Jacob, but c'mon. Do you really have to instigate fights with him all the time? And do you have to respond TRE? Nobody wants to come onto WEW and see drama... well, they might, but they're little bitches who suck assmilk. Seriously, it takes away from everyones enjoyment. And if you're going to leave because of someone, don't make a spectacle about it. Which leads into my next subject...

2.Leaving/"Taking A Break"
I'm throwing both of these together because they're kind of the same. Really guys? Everyone suddenly has the realization "fedding isn't fun anymore" when Randy becomes Owner? I know that he over-reacted, and that some of us have actual lives (myself included) and are quite busy in the Summer, but c'mon. At least explain why. Once again, nobody wants to come on here and see someone flipping out like that. Just give a good reason.

I just want to have fun, guys. That's the whole point of Fedding. So everybody just needs to chill out and be mellow with one another. Save the emotion for the promos, boys. Save it for the promos.
Back to top Go down

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 am

I'm always chill, but somebody can't let go of the past.
I'm cool if hes "cool"..
Cool
Back to top Go down

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 am

Actually, I'm taking a break from personal issues with my family and my uncle being really sick. It's not my fault that I can't make him feel better and fed like I've always been up till now. Also I've been thinking about quitting ever since I told Tre that I was leaving around August which that would be my one year anniversary of fedding btw . But once this thing with my uncle is done and over with I'll continue what I was doing if it makes Randy or anyone happy. I thought he would understand if someone has a very ill person in the family.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Michael London wrote:
Actually, I'm taking a break from personal issues with my family and my uncle being really sick. It's not my fault that I can't make him feel better and fed like I've always been up till now. Also I've been thinking about quitting ever since I told Tre that I was leaving around August which that would be my one year anniversary of fedding btw . But once this thing with my uncle is done and over with I'll continue what I was doing if it makes Randy or anyone happy. I thought he would understand if someone has a very ill person in the family.

We do understand. That's all anyone wants. A reason. I hope your uncle gets better, Ryan. I know that doesn't mean much coming from me, but I speak for everyone here when I say you have our full support.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:51 am

Guys, I know I'm a little bit late but fedding isn't fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:52 am

Sometimes I randomly think of AWO, come to the forum, and I see Austin has logged on in the last 48 hours and it intrigues me. Hi Austin and everyone else, how have you all been?
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Which retirement home are you at, TRE? I'll come visit.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 am

Hi Tre. Sometimes I’ll just pop in and see if anyone else has checked in recently. Weird to think that this community started (and ended) almost 10 years ago. I chatted with some of the boys a few years ago now (on Skype, it might’ve been pre-discord?) but aside from that I just follow Ray on socials. Hope you’re all well.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 9:38 pm

tre is a coward who left my server pass it on
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:16 am

2021gang tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Everyone
Page 1 of 1