ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 

Attention Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2

PostSubject: Attention Everyone   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 am

Alright. I'm tired of coming online and seeing everybody fighting, leaving, or "taking a break." So let me address all three.

1.Fighting
This is a biggie. To be honest, this is mostly directed at Cole and Tre. I know you don't like TRE, Jacob, but c'mon. Do you really have to instigate fights with him all the time? And do you have to respond TRE? Nobody wants to come onto WEW and see drama... well, they might, but they're little bitches who suck assmilk. Seriously, it takes away from everyones enjoyment. And if you're going to leave because of someone, don't make a spectacle about it. Which leads into my next subject...

2.Leaving/"Taking A Break"
I'm throwing both of these together because they're kind of the same. Really guys? Everyone suddenly has the realization "fedding isn't fun anymore" when Randy becomes Owner? I know that he over-reacted, and that some of us have actual lives (myself included) and are quite busy in the Summer, but c'mon. At least explain why. Once again, nobody wants to come on here and see someone flipping out like that. Just give a good reason.

I just want to have fun, guys. That's the whole point of Fedding. So everybody just needs to chill out and be mellow with one another. Save the emotion for the promos, boys. Save it for the promos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 am

I'm always chill, but somebody can't let go of the past.
I'm cool if hes "cool"..
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 am

Actually, I'm taking a break from personal issues with my family and my uncle being really sick. It's not my fault that I can't make him feel better and fed like I've always been up till now. Also I've been thinking about quitting ever since I told Tre that I was leaving around August which that would be my one year anniversary of fedding btw . But once this thing with my uncle is done and over with I'll continue what I was doing if it makes Randy or anyone happy. I thought he would understand if someone has a very ill person in the family.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Michael London wrote:
Actually, I'm taking a break from personal issues with my family and my uncle being really sick. It's not my fault that I can't make him feel better and fed like I've always been up till now. Also I've been thinking about quitting ever since I told Tre that I was leaving around August which that would be my one year anniversary of fedding btw . But once this thing with my uncle is done and over with I'll continue what I was doing if it makes Randy or anyone happy. I thought he would understand if someone has a very ill person in the family.

We do understand. That's all anyone wants. A reason. I hope your uncle gets better, Ryan. I know that doesn't mean much coming from me, but I speak for everyone here when I say you have our full support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Attention Everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1