ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Best Wrestler to Ever Live

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

The Best Wrestler to Ever Live Empty
PostSubject: The Best Wrestler to Ever Live   The Best Wrestler to Ever Live EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:29 am

"Moving" starts to play as some fans cheer and some fans boo. Mike Cole makes his way to the ring, walking with a smirk on his face and a microphone on his hand, he enters the ring and makes raises his hand while he's on the top turnbuckle getting a mixed reaction from the fans. Cole stands in the center of the ring and begins to talk.

Mike Cole
So, it has finally come. The day when Mike Cole wins his first single title is close. It will start when I become one of the three people to survive the battle royal and after that I will go on to win the Intercontinental Championship, and I'm not being "cocky" as some guys say. No, I'm just being realistic. There are a lot of talented people in the battle royal. Austin Cross, Chance Davis who is a very good wrestler and others, but....they're not the "Best Wrestler to Ever Live". They're not better than me, you see I'm not only the best talker in the company. I'm also the best wrestler. I used to let my ego dominate me back in AWO, having the advantage in the match and then getting cocky and basically screwing myself. That's the problem that alot of young people have in the wrestling bussiness. But now, now I'm a new man. I won't get cocky in matches again. I won't attack anyone cheaply if they haven't done anything bad, and I won't go insult the people that we love to entretain, the fans.

The fans start chanting "Mike Cole!, Mike Cole!" as Cole just smiles, he then continues to talk.

I won't make the same mistakes that I did when I was young in my career. Starting from the first episode of Saturday Night RAGE. You will all see a new and better Mike Cole. I can't wait until then but for now I have to focus on winning my match and becoming the first ever Wrestling Syndication Intercontinental Champion because right now, that's all that matters to me, and I'm sure that's all that matters to the five other participants of it. I wish them all luck, because everyone that goes against me needs it.

Mike Cole stops for a second to catch his breath and then continues.

Ok I think I'm done talking about me, now let's just talk about my opponents.

Mike Cole points at the titantron as it shows pictures of his opponents

First we have Austin Cross a man who had a promising future but made the mistake of tagging with Phillip Phillips. The reason this was a mistake is because Phillips overshadowed Cross with his accomplishments, and at the end of the day Phillips will always be remembered by the fans no matter if he becomes a piece of shit in the future. Sadly I can't say the same thing about Austin Cross since the only reason people will remember him is because he was Phillip Phillips partner. Now, does Austin have a chance of winning the battle royal? Well I'd say yes, he has a chance of winning the Battle Royal but he's not going to win the Intercontinental Championship.

Then we have Chris Watson. A man with a huge ego, he says he's going to win the Intercontinental Championship but...how can he back that argument up? I haven't seen much of his work but from what I've seen I'd say he's not that good. I'll be glad to eliminate him from the Battle Royal just to teach him that you can't win a match with your mouth.

Now we have Chance Davis. Chance is a really talented man and I believe he will be one of the last 3 standing along with me, of course. But I think he's not ready to become champion. He claims to be the greatest man alive, and well who knows, he might be the greatest man alive. But he's not the best wrestler to ever live. I respect Chance and while he has a big mouth he can back it all up and that's something good.

Mike Cole stops talking and grows a smirk on his face. He then continues to talk.

Now to not make this longer that it needs to be, I'll just talk about the other two at the same time, is that ok with you guys?

The crowd starts chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!".

Alright then, the last two men in this battle royal are Jacob Steele and Drake Kanen. Two guys that I don't know a lot about. What I know about them is that Drake is Chance's partner and I'm almost sure that they will team up until they make it into the final three, Chance said that he won't do that but you know what they say. "You can't trust anyone but yourself." and the last man in this battle royal is Jacob Steele. If I'm not wrong he was in AWO but he didn't do a whole lot, he debuted and then dissapeared and I think this could happen again here on Wrestling Syndication. We haven't heard a lot about him lately and if he does dissapear well sucks for him I guess.

The titantron goes blank as Mike Cole says his final words before leaving the ring.

I hope all of you are ready for the first episode of Saturday Night RAGE. Because I am ready and every other wrestler backstage is, and trust me. You don't want to miss me winning the Battle Royal because it will mark the start of the Cole Revolution. What you see in the first episode of RAGE won't be the last you see of me. This will be the start of my rising into the top and I'm damn sure about that because I'm the best wrestler to ever live!

Mike Cole drops his mic as his theme song plays again, he hi-5s some fans on his way out and screams "Next Intercontinental Champion!" before leaving the arena.

Back to top Go down

The Best Wrestler to Ever Live
Page 1 of 1