ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

If Only You Were So Lucky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

If Only You Were So Lucky Empty
PostSubject: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 am

The crowds chatters in the arena. Noises of laughter, children, and occasionally a drunken slur. These fans sit not knowing what could, will, or might happen next. Then he lights in the arena go out and the titantron goes black and am eerie theme builds up as text in blood red starts coming on the tron saying "You think you were rid of Me. If Only You were so luck." Then the music ends and "Welcome To the Masquerade" plays. The lights flicker and Nero appears on stage. The fans remember who Nero is, what he had become and automatically reject him with boos. Nero then heads to the ring insulting fans along the way. Nero slides in the ring and jumps on the turnbuckle and stares blankly into the crowd yelling at the many fans booing him. An angered and agitated Nero yells at a cameraman demanding a mic.

If Only You Were So Lucky Normal_943068157_cYNL4-O-1

Zeke Nero
Listen to all of you hypocrites booing me. You insecure little maggots must think that just because you've seen my acts, you think you know me. Well I'll just tell you this, so in the future you mindless cows will actually have a reason to hate me. My methods are unorthodox. They make people cringe. Makes them fear me, and makes them hate me. They don't see a man in this ring, they see in their own eyes a man who should be locked up, who should be contained. They are scared what can be done to them every time they get into this ring with me.

If Only You Were So Lucky Normal_943068185_NsyJN-O-1

*The fans boo louder as Nero basks in the hate of his doubters. Nero is still for a moment as the boos escalate, making Nero smile*

You see this is what makes you people fear me. You hear me speak the truth about you, your heroes, and you can't even deny the facts. The boos I receive tonight just remind me that I'm not talking to high minded people, but I'm talking to idiots who fall for the next fad in a colorful attire. But know this I outlast these "fads" you people call superstars. I may have left promotion after promotion but I left my legacy in each. Nothing I can say about people like Mike Cole, Randy Reaume, and Martin Taylor.

*The boos keep getting louder up to the point where Nero is almost drowned out by it. Nero notices this, he smiles and yells at the technical manager to turn the up the mic volume*

If Only You Were So Lucky Normal_943068205_MVPRJ-O-1

I see I've hit a nerve exposing you people to the truth. Nice to see the true colors of the "Beloved" fans. But oh well you can twist my words as many times as you want, but you will come back to the truth. And that is...

*Before Nero could finish his sentence he is interrupted by one of the "fads*

(TBC by Anyone)

Last edited by Zeke Nero on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 am

Randy Reaume walked to the ring, smirking. Andria Andrews follows behind.

Wait a second..did you just call me a "fad"? How did you outlast me?...Wait, who are you anyway? I don't even recognize you. Were you a perennial jobber or something? I mean, I had a match at WEW's pay-per-view. I didn't see you on the card. Nor did I even see you on any of the regular shows..and you call me a "fad"? Come on, now. I thought I'd seen some fools in my day, but damn, man. You just called someone who's actually HAD a pay-per-view match a fad. Now..did you bring up my name to challenge me in some way or am I just wasting my valuable time talking to a hack like you?

Randy laughed a bit to himself and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:16 am

Mike Cole comes out with a mic on his hand as he walks down the entrance ramp he starts to talk.

Mike Cole
Woah, woah, woah. Hold on in there Randy. So, yeah you did have a Pay- Per-View match at WEW. But what did you do in it? Oh that's right, you lost to a nobody. Having a Pay-Per-View match means abosolutely nothing. Everyone and I mean everyone can have one. So please bro, don't come out here trashing some guy when the argument you're going to bring is a piece of shit.

Now Zeke, let's talk about you. Randy is right about something, most of us don't remember you since you had what? 1 match? and you lost it if I remember correctly. I do believe you can beat Randy and his non-sensical arguments. Maybe Martin Taylor since he doesn't have alot of experience. But do you really think you stand any chance against me?

Mike Cole looks at the crowd and asks them "Does he stand any chance against me?" the reply is a mix of yes/no but the no chants are stronger.

You heard the people. You have absolutely no chance against me Nero, and if we ever have a match don't think your manly looking girlfriend will save you, and what exactly was the legacy you left back in EHDW, AWO and WEW just to name a few. Nothing? Is that supposed to be your legacy? A whole lot of nothing!

Mike Cole finally enters the ring, as he stares at Randy and then turns his look to Zeke Nero.

So, do you two have anything left to back up both of your shit arguments?

(TBC)
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 am

Zeke Nero looks at Randall and Mike and starts to gain a sadistic smile

Zeke Nero
I'm surprised. I half expected for both of you not to come down here. I half expected Randall to start crying to management because I had called him a "fad". But you Mike I did expect you to forget the match we had together. The one where I beat the living shit out of you. I had made myself a threat to you and you know it, you just chose to deny the truth like all of these people. But yes I will admit in WEW I only had one match, and I did lose that match. But I will also remind you that I was never given a chance there. I was overlooked while you and Randall over there basked in y'all so called accomplishments.

Randall tries to say something but Nero cuts him off

Don't worry Randall or can I call you Randy. But like I said don't worry, you'll have time to talk since that is the second best thing you can do besides complain. Anyways back to you Mike and you and your apparent memory loss. To answer you question on whether or not I can take you on, the answer is yes. You should know that now since I reminded you of our little match we had. You know you can't stand a chance, you know that you have to take me out in a before a match. And Mike you know that behind this "bravado" you hide behind you are nothing but a coward.

Nero turn his attention to Randy

Now you, Mr Reaume. Yes I called you a fad, for you are the definition of it. You come out here thinking you can impress people, when in reality you are nothing more than a worthless amateur who thinks putting a colorful jacket will gain the respect of people. Randy I have seen you fight and it is something my 13-year old nephew can do in his sleep. Oh a dropkick here, a dropkick there. Oh look a it's #PRODIGY give me a break. You see in the short time WEW was alive my match that I had lost in was still a better performance than any other match you were in and will be in. And you may come back with "Well let us have a match and see who is better." Well guess what Randy you don't even deserve to be in a match that I am in fact you should be asking me permission to keep standing in this ring with me.

Nero looks at the faces of both Mike and Randy.

By the look of you faces both of you I can tell I hit a nerve. So what do you got to say now. What do you got to say Mike. Are you still going to deny that I can beat you and that I'm better than you in every way. And you Randy, are you going to say my move-set is ridiculous or are you going to hide behind management again.

(TBC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 am

Randy smirked and laughed a bit. He thought of saying something, but instead simply stepped forward, slapped Zeke across the face stiffly, and walked backstage with a scowl on his face, showing a slight tinge of insanity.

(TBC: Mike Cole or Zeke Nero)
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 am

Mike Cole laughs at this, and keeps looking at Zeke with a smile on his face. Zeke looks angry as he's just standing there in shock. It seemed like Mike was going to say something but instead he kept laughing. He stepped right in front of Zeke and also slapped him in the face, he exits the ring and starts talking while walking up the stage ramp.

Mike Cole
I haven't forgotten about our match Zeke, it was a triple threat and you just got lucky. But now, now I'm a different man and I'm sure that if you face me again things won't be so easy, and that slap to the face was just to remind you that you're absolutely nothing here in Wrestling Syndication. This is no PWD, this is no EHDW. You're just a new guy in here that no one takes seriously. Coming down here to the ring just to insult the crowd and some wrestlers doesn't make you a threat. I'm not denying anything Nero, I'm just saying actual facts.

Randy and I know that one has to start from the very bottom until you make a name for yourself, that is what you're going to need to here Zeke, and maybe if you win some matches you can go on against Randy or myslef. But for now, you better focus on making the people in here to respect or atleast know you.

Mike Cole stops talking and attemps to go backstage just to be interrumpted by Nero.

(TBC: Zeke)
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

Zeke starts to smile and rubs his cheek after receiving that slap from Mike. Nero grabs Mike and turns him around before kicking him in the temple. Nero looks down on Mike and starts to laugh. Nero then crouches down still looking down at Mike

Zeke Nero
Oh Mike look at you. You follow suit of Randy's action except unlike him you stay and try to mock me. And look where that mocking has got you, laying the mat out cold. You come down here telling me I'm nothing, that I have to earn my place back in the business. Well let me tell you something Mike. You see Mike unlike you I'm not demanding what is already mine in fact all tonight was just me spreading the truth about you, Randy, and the other fads in the back. I've seen them come here with their false smiles, their false prospects. and their false realities. Mike, you, the fans, and everybody in the back has pushed me too far before.

Mike starts to regain consciousness but Nero kicks him in the head again. Nero breathes deeply in to the mic, and begins to laugh

Mike, Mike, Mike. You just won't stay down will you. Well, Mike get back up then if you think you can take me on now then get up.

Nero stares at Mike's unconscious body, and gains back the sadistic smile from before.

That's what I thought. You're too weak to even get on your feet and strike me. You're spirit has been crushed by me, and all you do is lie there. Well since I'm generous I'll leave you alone. For Now.

Nero gives Mike one final kick to the skull before heading to the back, leaving while the medic team comes down and tries to help Mike back to his feet.

~End Of Promo~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Only You Were So Lucky   If Only You Were So Lucky Empty

Back to top Go down

If Only You Were So Lucky
Page 1 of 1