ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Lucky Win?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Lucky Win? Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Win?   Lucky Win? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 am

The AWO fans boo as they see Jason Rogue enter the arena with Rose London. He Mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He grabs the mic out of the announcers hand and starts speaking.
Jason Rogue
Hello you Fat, Ugly New Yorkers, My name is Jason Rogue and i am your future World Champion. For those who don't know me i'm the guy that beat and elimanated that Jersey Wanabe Andrew Jackass... Sorry i mean Jackson.
The Crowd Boos as Jason makes fun of Andrew, He then tells them to shut up and the boo's get even lauder
Jason Rogue
You people need to shut up and stop eating McDonals. You see i'm from Hollywood, California where the Real OG'S come from. Us Californians are the best looking people on the planet!! Unlike this shithole of a city, everything here is Ugly the sights, The ladies , etc.
Jason Laughs, Untill Rose whispers him something ... Then he gets Serious.
Jason Rogue
Now the reason i came out here is to talk about my match... you see Benjamin got lucky... i was clearly not ready for the match and i was already hurt. so don't think that Just because you Elimanated me, means that your better than me. But i will admit something Benjamin i loved how you attacked that Cunt Phillip Phillips. i will give you props on that. Now on to Andrew Jackson The man i have beaten and Eliminated last week in that Battle Royal. You see i proved a point that i have what it takes to be pushed to a World Title picture or a Intercontinental Championship match or Hardcore Championship match. Rose can do that for me but insteed of taking the easy way i will prove that i am a Hard Working man and i am willing to work my way up to a title shot.
Rose Whispers something in Jasons ear then, Jason smirks and continues talking
Jason Rogue
So who ever i face next week eather it be Fernando, McCage , that Jersey Idiot , or anyone in the back i will "Show Off" and i Can "Back It Up" in the ring... if you don;t belive me.... Then Test Me

He smirks at the camera then drops his mic, Rose and Jason talk as they go up the ramp and head backstage
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Lucky Win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win?   Lucky Win? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Nero's music blares through the P.A. as Jason Rogue takes a step back waiting for a fight.
Zeke Nero
Wow Jason by the look of your face it looks like you are suprised to see me. But don't worry I'm not here to beat you down as you know I can, but no you see I'm here because like you I too was screwed out the battle royal match also. You see when I was about to eliminate Benjamin Paul, Andrew Jackson came and tried to save his little buddy by elimanting me. The sad truth is that he did elimnate me but so was Benjamin Paul. But for some odd reason the refs let theat son of a bitch get back in the ring, and win. But that was last week and this is now, and tonight me and you will be facing The Jersey wannabes, Andrew Jackson and Rex Omega.

The fans began cheering and chanting We all Hate You at Zeke

Zeke Nero
Listen here you worthless excuse of fans chant and cheer all you want you "idols" will be nothing more thant scrap for my rise to the top. Now that's out of my system, what do you say Jason are you willing to team with me in destroying these adolescent worms.

Rose London whisspers in Rogue's ear. Jason whispers something back and thinks about Nero's offer.

Back to top Go down

Lucky Win?
Page 1 of 1