ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

This Shit Is Fucking Awesome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

This Shit Is Fucking Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: This Shit Is Fucking Awesome!   This Shit Is Fucking Awesome! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 am

The lights dim as a low hum fills the arena. Confusion can be heard in the crowd, everyone wondering what was going on as the hum gets louder. The sound completely cuts out, and as it does, so do the lights. The pitch blackness is so deep that even men can be heard whimpering. Suddenly, the lights snap back on. Cheers erupt as soon as they do, because standing on the stage is none other than Austin Cross.

This Shit Is Fucking Awesome! Tumblr_m751w7EzQa1r79q7ho3_1280

He smiles, licking his lips as he looks around at the happy faces plastered on the fans. Cross raises his arms to more applause, soaking in all of the love. Austin rubs his hands through his hair before walking down to ringside, slapping all the fans hands as he does. He glides over to Robin Carp, and requests a mic. Carp hands it over, and Austin smiles at her before running up the cold steel steps and onto the ring apron. He ducks under the ropes and hops into the ring, throwing up his signature Cross taunt when he stops in the middle. The fans deliver a huge pop for this, and Austin grins, obviously enjoying all the cheers. He nods, waiting for the applause to die down. Once it does, he raises the mic to his lips, speaking in a low voice full of emotion.

Austin Cross:
Man... I've really missed this. I've missed the smiles backstage from my co-workers. I've missed the darkness of the gorilla position. I missed the feeling of a mic in my hands. But what I've missed most of all is fairly obvious. You, the fans. The people who make all this possible.

Cross stretches his arms out sideways, turning around, motioning to everything in the arena. The happiness in his eyes is genuine as he continues.

You guys are what makes everything worthwhile. The slams. The stunts. The injuries. The blood, sweat, and tears. The smiles and cheers from you, the fans, make me want us want to do this. I say us because I know I speak for everyone backstage when I say this. We love you guys.

The fans cheer louder than ever when he says this. Austin tries to talk, but is overpowered by the raw strength of the cheers. He tries again, but is still drowned out by their applause. He shakes his head smiling, giving them their time. Once it does, he raises the mic back to his mouth.

Alright, enough of that sappy emotion stuff. Time for the Austin Cross you know and love. The man that comes out here and can start wars just by raising a mic to his lips and saying a few words. The foul-mouthed punk that speaks his mind and faces the repercussions with a smile on his face. The guy that doesn't give a fuck about authority, and will fight the masses for what I believe. But, I mean, C'mon, who is gonna wanna fight Fuckin' Anarchy?

Cross pauses to chuckle, and the crowd starts chanting his name. He pumps his fists along to them cheering AUSTIN CROSS! AUSTIN CROSS! He sticks his tongue out, making a Kiss-esque rock face. Once the chants get quieter, he pulls on a black tank top he had at ringside. He also throws a black pair of jeans into the ring, before pulling some worn-converse out from under it. He once again begins talking, but this time as he gets dressed.

You must be wondering why I'm getting dressed, right? Well, I figured I was going to get jumped before I finished this speech, as I usually do. But hey, there is a first time for everything, I suppose. Anyway, gotta jet. Gonna head backstage and try to find some friendly faces. Did you guys know fucking Sonny Heroin is here? This shit is fucking awesome!

He drops the mic and hits a pose for the camera.

This Shit Is Fucking Awesome! Tumblr_m6wqhnlGQj1rvjjfeo3_250

He winks and heads back up the ramp as his theme begins to play.

Back to top Go down

This Shit Is Fucking Awesome!
Page 1 of 1