ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 Empty
PostSubject: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:06 pm

TO HAVE A SEGMENT ON THE SHOW SEND ONE IN TO ME OR POST IT BELOW WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR OR SO

COLE SCORPIO VS. ANTONIO CESARO

DANIEL BRYAN VS. ZEKE NERO

THE MIZ VS. AUSTIN CROSS

C.M. PUNK VS. BLAZE GRIFFIN

CODY RHODES VS. THE DARK ANGEL

MAIN EVENT
PHILLIP PHILLIPS VS. JACK SWAGGER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Aren't I the world champ? Why am I curtain jerking?
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 pm

You have to build yourself back up. This is SEEEASSONNN TWOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:45 pm

THE MIZ VS. AUSTIN CROSS

MAIN EVENT
PHILLIP PHILLIPS VS. JACK SWAGGER
Back to top Go down
LeBron Kingston
LeBron Kingston

Pointz : 30
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

there dumbhoe are you happy now
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm

THE MIZ
VS. AUSTIN CROSS

MAIN EVENT
Phillip Phillips VS. JACK SWAGGER
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT

Cole Scorpio vs Antonio Cesaro : Second rope flying axe handle, Cole goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Cole is down. There's a two count on the pin. Cole counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Dropkick connects, Cesaro goes down. Driven DDT by Cole Scorpio. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. There's a two count on the pin. Cesaro walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Antonio Cesaro ducks a clothesline attempt. Cesaro crushes Cole with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Cole goes down. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Hard back suplex on Cole. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Cesaro hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Cole blocks the suplex attempt. Cole Scorpio hits a rolling kick on Cesaro. Tiger suplex on Cesaro, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Cole Scorpio moves in for the kill. Scorpio Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! MATCH RATING: *** 1/2

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, Daniel Bryan. Daniel, what do you think of your match tonight with Zeke Nero?

Daniel Bryan: What do I think of my match with Zeke Nero, huh? Why don't I ask you a little question of my own? It's a simple yes or no question..

Interviewer: ..uhm..

Daniel Bryan: Will Zeke Nero tap out like a little girl to the Yes! Lock? YES! Will Phillip Phillips and Jack Swagger's match be overshadowed by my victory? YES! Should my match be closing Sunday Night Heat? YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel Bryan vs Zeke Nero : Daniel Bryan scores with a back heel kick on Nero. Spinning back kick from Daniel Bryan. Second rope flying axe handle, Nero goes down. Hard back suplex on Nero. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Zeke Nero pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Second rope flying axe handle, Bryan goes down. Lightning kick by Nero on Bryan. There's a two count on the pin. Nero drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Super frankensteiner on Nero, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Daniel Bryan. Nicely done. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Nero counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Standing leg lariat by Zeke Nero on Bryan. Zeke Nero misses a clothesline. Flying elbow from Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan floors Zeke Nero. Yes! Lock!!! Zeke Nero taps out! MATCH RATING: ** 1/2

The Miz: Are you kidding me? A match with Austin Cross? Austin Cross, the man who got pinned by Cody Rhodes on SmackDown? The same guy who got outplayed by Phillip Phillips in WEW? And look at me, compared to him. I could beat Austin Cross in any match, any time, and anywhere, BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ! AND I'M! AAAAAWESOMEEE!

The Miz vs Austin Cross : Kick from Austin Cross to the leg. Miz ducks a wild right hand. Standing leg lariat by The Miz on Cross. Austin Cross charges, Miz moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Vicious kick to the teeth from The Miz. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Miz. Cross counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Flying elbow from Austin Cross. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Cross. Cover for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Austin Cross. Nicely done. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Miz reverses a Austin Cross hammerlock. Cross takes a hurrancarana from The Miz. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Miz drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. The Miz gets knocked to the ground by Cross, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Fall from Grace, forget about it. 1....2...3! The Miz slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Cross turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas. *** 1/2

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk.

CM Punk: We're in Detroit. Do you know what that means? We're in a sesspool of drugs, alcohol, and smokers, kind of like Cole Scorpio. But then again, Cole isn't my opponent tonight, my opponent tonight is...who again? Blaze Griffin? Oh, right, the guy who upset Alberto del Rio last Thursday. But wasn't my scheduled opponent supposed to be Mike Cole? Did he pussy out again? ..Oh, right, he's in rehab for his pathetic cocaine addiction. You know, if I were Chris DeLuca I'd just fire the talentless hack. He's useless to this company and Blaze Griffin isn't really helping either. Oh, and, one more thing...there's a number one contender's fatal four way on RAW for the vacant RCF Heavyweight Title tomorrow night, and I assure you, Mr. DeLuca, I'll be a prime choice for that fatal four way.

Blaze Griffin vs CM Punk : Punk hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Punk hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Hard back suplex on Griffin. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Spin kick by CM Punk to the face. Griffin drops out the back of a CM Punk bodyslam attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Punk goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Punk is down. There's a two count on the pin. Punk drops out the back of a Blaze Griffin bodyslam attempt. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Griffin is down. Cover for a two count. DDT from the top rope by CM Punk. That looked brutal. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Punk only gets knees on a splash. Dropkick connects, Punk goes down. Punk kicks Blaze Griffin in the gut to reverse the momentum. Punk hits a dropkick on Blaze Griffin. CM Punk moves in for the kill. Go To Sleep! 1....2....3. Blaze Griffin offers a handshake to Punk...and he accepts it! No! CM Punk levels Griffin with a cheap shot right hand! CM Punk spins Griffin around. Another GTS! Blaze Griffin has been floored after the match. ****

Cody Rhodes vs Dark Angel : Dark Angel scores with a back heel kick on Rhodes. Spinning back kick from Dark Angel. Flying elbow from Dark Angel. DA uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Dark Angel misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Super kick by Cody Rhodes. Cover for a two count. Dark Angel elbows Cody Rhodes in the face to break a hammerlock. Super frankensteiner on Rhodes, who hit hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Dark Angel. That looked brutal. Pin, but Rhodes is out just before the three count. Dark Angel misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Stiff high kick on DA by Cody Rhodes who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. DA blocks a kick from Cody Rhodes. Driven DDT by Dark Angel. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Cody Rhodes is in trouble. Kamikaze Crash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! ****

Phillip Phillips vs Jack Swagger : Some chops from Swagger, all of which barely touched Phillip Phillips. Phillip reverses a Jack Swagger hammerlock. Phillip snapmares Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger charges, Phillip moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Phillip face jams Jack Swagger. Cover, but there's no one to count for Phillip Phillips. Swagger counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Weak slam from Swagger. Jack Swagger hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Jack Swagger blasts Phillip with a rather-less-than-super kick. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Phillip Phillips pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Phillip Phillips hits a crap missile dropkick on Swagger. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Swagger blocks the suplex attempt. Phillip Phillips grabs Jack Swagger from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Swagger rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! **** 1/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12   RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RCF SEASON 2 SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT 8/5/12
Page 1 of 1