ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Awakening Begins...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon Bash
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Brandon Bash

Pointz : 1272
Thanks Hit : 0

The Awakening Begins... Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening Begins...   The Awakening Begins... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 am

This Past Saturday on Overdrive...

I flashed my trademark sadistic grin as I slowly stood up on top of the top turnbuckle. Blood trickling down my right arm, due to the barbwire I had wrapped around my arm. I looked down at Mason DeAngelo, who was still laying motionless after that shot to the head from the steel chair that had before-mentioned barbwire wrapped around it just moments ago. My heart was beating fast, as adrenaline pumped throughout my body. Maybe I shouldn't have taken so long to take all of this in, but either way...it was too late to back down now. I leaped forward, extending my right arm out, bending it in looking to plant my right elbow straight into the Mason's chest. But, what was it that I found instead? My elbow crashing right into the canvas, for I had taken too much time while up on the top rope. The barbwire tore into my arm, as it ripped off quite a bit of my flesh. I rolled over in pain, clutching my arm as blood covered my left hand as it began to flow out of the cuts caused by the barbwire. Yet, a small laugh escaped from my lips. Next thing I knew, I was rolled back over onto my back and Mason had hooked my leg for the pin. I heard the ref count, as his hand slapped down onto the mat. One...two...fuck that. I'm not going down from my own mistake, after dominating this whole fucking match. I kicked my feet up, using the momentum to shove Mason off of me and get my right shoulder up, causing more pain to shoot through my arm. Mason seemed shocked that I kicked out, then hopped up and walked away. I used this time to slowly stand up to my feet, clutching my bloody arm trying to apply pressure and stop some of the bleeding. It was at that time, that Mason had came out of nowhere and flung my right arm over his shoulder, He lifted me up, and the last thing I felt before I blacked out was my back slamming hard against the steel ladder. I was coming in and out of consciousness, and could hear the referee once again slapping his hand against the mat. "One...two..." I could go ahead and lift my shoulder now...and let this keep going. Yet, I stayed down as the referee's hand hit the mat for the count of three. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from smiling. When I was fully conscious, I opened my eyes to see the lights as "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold was blaring throughout the arena. Mason DeAngelo was walking up the ramp with his fists raised in victory, and all I could do was let a small, sadistic smirk creep up across my lips...

Now...

It was pretty packed for another Warfare Entertainment Wrestling live event leading up to Genesis this Saturday night in Los Angeles, California. I stood at the gorilla position, listening to the crowd cheering for something to happen. Just thinking about the fact that this was once the Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation's home arena...the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena will always be the ECWF Arena to me. But, that was of no concern to me at this moment in time. I nodded to the sound technician, and he gave a quick nod back. The lights in the arena flickered off, as the opening to "The Last Fight" by Bullet For My Valentine began to blare throughout the arena. The titan tron light up, showing my "BB" Daredevil-type logo in white font, outlined in black with a blood red background before highlights from past matches began to show. A spotlight then shown down on the curtains, as I stepped through into the spotlight. I was wearing a pair of regular blue jeans with a black leather belt around the waist. On my feet were a pair of black hiking boots, and covering my upper torso was a black tanktop with the before-mentioned "BB" logo on it. My right arm, however, was pretty bandaged up from where I had wrapped the barbwire around my arm and when it tore into my flesh even more when I missed that diving elbow drop. The crowd had jumped to their feet, welcoming me back to the arena I used to call home. I couldn't help but flash a normal grin at this sight...but it didn't stick for long. I looked down at the ring, barely able to see it since the only light right now was the spotlight shining down on me, as well as the titan tron behind me and the thousands of camera flashes from the crowd. My usual sadistic grin now found itself creeping across my lips, as I stared down at the ring for a moment. I slowly raised my right arm up, balling my hand into a fist to get another huge reaction from the crowd, keeping my gaze down at the ring. I slowly dropped my arm back down to my side, and began to make my way down the ramp towards the ring. As I did so,
Sky Brynes began to announce me...

Sky Brynes
Ladies and gentlemen, making his way down to the ring...weighting in at two hundred, forty-five pounds and standing in at six feet, two inches. He is from Dallas, Texas...BRRRRRRRRANDONNNNNNNNN BAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!

The crowd grew even more insanely loud, as I had now climbed into the ring during the announcement of my arrival. I nodded to miss Sky, as she handed me the microphone she had just used. I looked around at the crowd, as the spotlight had flickered off and the normal arena lights flickered back on. "The Last Fight" began to fade out, and I paced around the ring a bit as I waited out all of the screaming from the crowd. After what seemed like about two minutes or so, it finally began to calm down. My sadistic grin still across my lips, I raised the microphone up and began to finally speak...

Brandon Bash
You know...I have to give it to Mason DeAngelo. He was able to pin me down on the mat for the three count this past Saturday night on Overdrive...but he sure is full of himself when he claims to have done exactly what he said he would do. I mean, I'm the type of guy who gives credit to those who deserve it...but, Mason...you didn't exactly do what you said you would do. You want to claim to have dominated the entire match? Go ahead, Mason...feed your ego and your confidence these lies. I told you that I was waiting until Genesis to show you my true technical abilities...that last week on Overdrive I was just going to make it more of a fight than an actual wrestling match. I don't think you are remembering things too clearly there...must've been that chair shot, eh, Mason? If you'd like, I'll give you some time to go back and watch our match from Overdrive. I'm sure if you ask anyone, and I mean anyone...they will all tell you exactly who it was that dominated that entire fucking match, Mason. I out wrestled you in the beginning, and I had painted the mat with both of our blood. You want to say you won this with your own skill, Mason...then go ahead. It had nothing to do with the fact that I took my sweet time up on the top turnbuckle, letting my own blood drip down my arm due to the barbwire I had wrapped around it, and missed that diving elbow drop that would have ended things right then and there. You hit one move. One. Move. And if you think that I really wasn't able to kick out of your little Prime Time Slam on that ladder, Mason...then as I've said before, you don't fucking know me at all...

The crowd was eating it up. Yet, I tuned them out. Right now, I didn't care what they thought. My sadistic grin grew into that of a sinister smile, as I stared into the camera...knowing that Mason would be watching this at some point before Genesis.

Brandon Bash
You see, Mason...I figured you could use a little confidence boost. Let your ego build up even more. Give you the chance to run your mouth and claim to be the better man. Because as I have said before...it's going to give me great pleasure to be the one who crushes them both. I'm looking forward to crushing your ego down into a puddle of your own blood, the same blood I introduced the world to on Overdrive, Mason, That burst of confidence from finally beating someone worth mentioning about? I'm going to enjoy doing what I have said I was going to do from the very start. I will completely obliterate your confidence, Mason. You said that to beat you, I would have to kill you...do you honestly think that I'm afraid to do exactly that? I want you to look me dead in the eye when your once again standing across from me in this ring, Mason...and I want you to try and convince yourself that I wouldn't do exactly that. Because you see, Mason...the way you keep running your mouth, it's really just pissed me off. I hadn't been pinned in over three years, Mason...so I'll give you that. Kudos, kid. But if you go off and run your mouth, saying you completely dominated the match when no such thing happened...it just...you know, it just really grinds my motherfucking gears. You want to come out here and say that there's no one stronger, faster or smarter than you? Yet, I proven myself stronger than you last week. You may have the speed up on me, kid...but there is no way in hell that you're smarter than me when it comes to this business. You've woken the demon within me, Mason DeAngelo. And if you still believe that I haven't gotten inside your head, then that proves I am smarter than you. Letting you build your confidence up even more...letting your ego inflate more than Pam Anderson's tits...that was my goal all along.

The crowd's reaction is just a buzz in my ear, as I am still tuning them out. In my eyes right now, I see no one in the stands...hear no one cheering or booing. Right now it's just me, and the camera. I keep my attention on it, paying no attention to anything else...imagining that I were talking to Mason DeAngelo directly.

Brandon Bash
Mason DeAngelo...you can claim that you are not afraid of me. Hell, I respect you for that. But if you think that I'm afraid of you? Then you're quite the comedian. You think that after you go through me, that they will throw more at you that would give you a greater challenge? Mason, I am the only challenge that you will find in this place. Come Saturday night at Genesis...I won't be looking to give you another confidence boost. I'm going to do just as I did on Overdrive, and completely dominate you. But this time, I won't get caught up in the moment and give you an opportunity. I'm not going to ask myself if my wife and daughter are watching this back at home. Brooke knows that Skye doesn't need to see this side of me. Hell, barely anyone has had the opportunity to see this side of me...and for the few that have, not many of them can tell you about it. If you think that I have to kill you to beat you, Mason...then you'll have to kill me ten times over before I let you get another one over on me. I can't wait to be the first man to truly technically beat you. You think that I will beg you to relent? Bullshit. If you remember my match with Kendrick Williams, I had him pleading for me to go easy on him. He liked to run his mouth about being superior to me, also. What I did to him doesn't come anywhere near in comparison to what I will do to you at Genesis, Mason. You have no idea what I'm truly capable of. Hell, I'm not even sure what I'm capable of at this point. It's been quite a long time since I've felt this fucking angry. Felt this..,need. What need, you might ask? The need to cover this whole fucking arena with your blood, Mason. I'm going to squeeze out every last drop of your blood. I will sign my name in our blood on the mat, and I will hang it up in my Goddamn living room! Everyone thinks that the Michigan Red Match between Terry Kowalski and Riddick Monix is going to be the bloodiest match of the night? Or perhaps that the Barbed Wire Deatchmatch between Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel to determine the first ever Warfare Entertainment Wrestling World Champion will be the most brutal match of the night? Oh, no, Mason DeAngelo. I don't even give a damn about the Revolution Championship...I'm just looking forward to kicking your ass and proving to the world that you are nothing compared to the likes of me. By the time the match ends, you will remember who the hell I am. I'm the man that will give you your first official loss, just as I have done to many others who stood before me and told me the same garbage that you have these past few weeks. I am the man that will in fact beat you to an inch of your life right here in the City of Angels. I am the man who will stand above you, licking our blood from my fingers...because believe me, I know I will spill my own fair share of blood in this brawl. I am the man who you will learn to fear more than fear itself. I am the man who's name will be announced as the first ever W.E.
W Revolution Champion. Fpr ot is at that time that you will finally realize that I am the man who is indeed better than you. For I am the one...the only...Brandon fucking Bash!

With that, I dropped the microphone down onto the mat. At this time, it all came rushing back...the crowd, their voices...yet, I didn't care enough to know their reactions to what I had just said. I kicked the microphone to the edge of the ring nearest Sky Brynes, as a new theme song began to blare throughout the arena. It started with "WAKING THE DEMON!" being shouted from the speakers, as "Waking The Demon" by Bullet For My Valentine then could be heard.

(Pretty much the part at the end when they shout that last "WAKING THE DEMON!" is what will be heard at the very beginning of the song for Bash's entrance theme.)

I exited the ring, and walked up the ramp until I finally pushed the curtain aside and stepped back into the backstage area. I had completely zoned out and ignored the fans during the walk up the ramp. I began to walk towards the parking garage to my car so I could head to an apartment I owned nearby, when someone suddenly stepped up to me and stood in my way. I had been zoned out, but was suddenly brought back to reality as the bright orange and yellow colors of the man standing before me caught my attention.

"Wacky" Wilmer P
atacky
Whoa there, Brandon...you kinda scared me out there just now, mang. Everything all right?

I just stood there, silent...my focus was more on the exit sign that was lit up right above the exit doors to the parking garage. I barely made out what my old friend Wilmer had said, slowly turning my head towards him and now focusing on his light brown eyes.

"Wacky" Wilmer Patacky
Uhh...Brandon? Are you there? Heeeeellllllllooooooo! Earth to Brandon Kendrick! We have a problem. I repeat...we have a problem! Seems like you found my stash of brownies or something...I just knew I made them too strong. Jerry said they needed more hash, but I just had a bad feeling about it. I mean, a whole pound? Is he out of his damn mi..

I'm not sure if it was just because his voice was annoying the hell out of me at this very instance...or because I just felt the need to punch someone in the fucking face. I shook out of it a bit after my right fist had connected to Wilmer's nose. He had stumbled back, holding his nose in pain as blood dripped down his face. He looked at me in shock, as if he were wondering what the hell was wrong with me...and I charged. I swung my left fist towards his jaw, but the one thing that he had on me was speed. He ducked underneath the jab, spun behind me and shoved me into the brick wall to our left. I quickly spun back towards him, just to be met by his feet as he had already jumped up and landed a huge dropkick to my chest, once again pushing me back up against the brick wall. Wilmer had jumped back up to his feet, not bothering to wipe the blood from his face for the time being. He charged at me and leapt up into the air. I quickly ducked down to my right, as he ran up the wall, back flipping off of it and landing on his feet...he had planed to use me to do so instead of the wall. I charged at him again, ducking down and grabbing him by the waist, easily lifting him up and slammed him into the wall with such force, I heard the wind being knocked out of him. I let him fall down onto his knees, panting with short breaths trying to take in more oxygen than his lungs would allow at the moment. I pulled my right leg back, before sending my right knee smashing right into the side of his head. Wilmer rolled over onto his back, laying motionless. Blood still flowing out of his nose, his chest seen rising and falling at somewhat of a fast pace since he was still trying to catch his breath from when I knocked the wind right out of him. I saw a steel chair set up over by a table nearby, as the sinister smile from earlier could once again be seen spreading across my face. I walked over to it, taking my time to fold it up, planning to use it to cause more damage to my friend laying on the ground behind me. But, when I turn around, I am met my a right forearm of Wilmer's. He had caught a second wind, and took advantage of me turning my back on him. You'd think I'd know him better than that, right? He then jumped up, using his left leg to push himself up off my right knee to give him more height as his right foot connected to the left side of my head for a pretty sick enziguri. If I had watched it happened to someone else, I would have been proud of the little guy. I stumbled forward, catching myself on my hands in knees as my head throbbed in pain. The sound of Wilmer's body smacking hard onto the concrete could be heard, but he still managed to quickly jump back up to his feet. He held his ribs in pain, as he was the one who was now picking up the chair with his back turned to me. You'd think he'd know me better, eh? I quickly pushed myself up to my feet, and turned towards Wilmer, just waiting for him to turn around. He stood about ten feet away from me, and when he turned and saw me, he lifted up the chair to attack. I think he started to rethink it all, because he started to try and toss the chair aside...he just wasn't able to do so in time. I had charged forward, and jumped at him, extending my right leg out as my right foot connected to the chair, superkicking it straight into his face. Texas Chair Massacre. Wilmer's body fell back, and smacked hard on the concrete floor as blood now began to flow out of a newly opened gash on his forehead. I stood there, looking down at my long-time friend who I had grown up with, and even helped train in this business...and flashed that sinister smile. I then looked up, as a camera man stood there...I sure hope he caught all of what had just gone on. The sinister smile was still spread across my lips as I spoke...

Brandon Bash
Poor Wilmer Patacky...and just think...he's one of my best friends. What do you suppose I'm capable of doing to you...eh, Mason..? Your end will be coming this Saturday...I promise you that, Mason. Because once we step into that ring for the second time...I won't be holding anything back this time. I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure that I show the world that you are nothing compared to the likes of me. That everyone is nothing compared to the likes of me. I hope your parents will get the opportunity to watch the match, Mason...so they can see how they raised such a failure as you. To see how their son grew up to be a man who would end up running his mouth, and end off biting off too much than he could chew by running that big mouth of his too much. I just can't wait to end it all by finally answering your Wicked Prayer. All this talk of you making me see my God, making me beg you for my life and this nonsense of not stopping until I am physically unable to move...it amuses me. It truly does, Mason. I just have one favor to ask of you, though. Saturday night...after our match. If they're truly is a God...let him know I said hello. Or, you know...if there truly is a Satan. Let him know there's more to come. And I'm sure he'll get a good laugh out of the fact that it was you who was begging for his life...not I...

I then began to let a small, sinister laugh escape from my lips as I turned to the exit to the parking garage, and stepped out of the camera's view. As I reached into my right waist pocket, I could hear the camera man yelling for a paramedic. My sinister smile continued to grow...

END.
Back to top Go down

The Awakening Begins...
Page 1 of 1