ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The brawl begins....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

The brawl begins.... Empty
PostSubject: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 am

Blaze Griffin is standing in the interview area, leaning against the wall and holding a baseball bat engraved with the words “Second City” on it. He looks around, then lowers the baseball bat to his side and turns towards the camera.

C’mon Randy, you issue a challenge, and I’m the first guy here? Doesn’t being a “Prodigy" give you some ability to read a clock?

Blaze rubs his taped leg, and then continues.

You are a freaking broken record Randy. All I’ve heard from you all night is that Mike Cole is my lackey, that I somehow made him cost you the match at SNO, and that I have a gauntlet match at SNO #6 that you’ve done your best to stack the deck against me. And I told you before, and I’ll tell you one more time if it’s what’s need to get it through your thick skull. I don’t care about the gauntlet match. I’m not worried about it, at all. And as for Mike Cole, I’m sick of trying to explain it. Me, you, and everybody out there watching know that I had nothing to do with him being there, and that I regret taking the easy way out. Hence, the reason we’re about to be locked into a fucking cell!

Blaze takes a deep breath, then shifts the bat into a more secure grip and shrugs off his dark blue jacket. Then his face sets into a stone cold look.

Look Randy, I’m sick of playing word games with you. I’m ready to shut up and start this thing. If you’re not even more of a pussy than you’ve already proven yourself to be, hurry your ass up and get it into the interview area. I’m ready for a fight, and you’d damn well better bring it.

Saying this, Blaze turns to the entrance and gets a grip with both hands on the bat, ready for a brawl.
TBC by RR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:56 am

Randy Reaume walked into the interview area, holding a kendo stick in one hand. He looked at Blaze and pulled out a mic, leaning against the wall in the process.

Blaze, Blaze, Blaze. Didn't I tell you that I wasn't planning for this to be a giant fight? Seems like that's all you know how to do is fight. Well, Blaze, we'll fight later inside Hell in a Cell. For now, let's just argue, or 'debate' if you will. First of all, how can you prove that you and Mike weren't working together the whole time? There's no proof towards or against it so I'm just going to assume that you told Mike to do it. I mean, why else would you just instantly roll me up afterwards? I've known some cowards in my life, an example being Mike Cole or Phillip Phillips, but I have to say, Blaze, you're the most pathetic damn coward I've ever met. I mean, at least Mike Cole and Phillip Phillips admit that they're pathetic most of the time. You're just straight out denying that your tactic was wrong. You rolled me up after a distraction, Blaze. That's cowardice.

Randy saw a kid behind the fan barricade wearing an autographed Blaze Griffin hat and snatched it off his head, observing it.

And what the hell is this? Do you need to sell pathetic merchandise to get over? I mean, I have no merchandise because I'm not a corporate whore. I don't care about these fans, Blaze. I mean, look at me. I'm more successful than you've ever been and these hypocrites hate me. If they like you and it gets you nowhere, why do you continue to deal with it? I mean, these fans loved me at one point, but nobody even remembers that because it was pointless. It was a pointless period in my career and when I dropped their support, I got a match against the AWO World Champion the next week. Have you ever faced a world champion or even BEEN at a pay-per-view? I mean, if you look back to EHDW, I had a Hell in a Cell match with Phillip Phillips and I completely destroyed him in it, just like I'm going to destroy you. Have YOU ever been in a Hell in a Cell match? Didn't think so, Blaze. Now, what do you have to say to that?

Randy stepped forward towards blaze, tossing the hat in a trash can near them and adjusting his jacket a bit.

TBC Blaze Griffin
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:19 am

Blaze adjusts his grip on the bat, then reaches over and tosses his jacket to the crying kid who Randy stole the hat from.

Let’s go in order, shall we?

First off, I’d like to point out a little piece of United States law. It reads that the burden of proof is on the accuser. You have absolutely no proof that I convinced Cole to do that, most likely because I fucking didn’t! And that’s the last time I’m going to give any comment on that. I mean really, give it up.

Second. I am damn sick of hearing you call me a coward. I admitted that I took the easy way out during that match, and as I said not two seconds ago, that’s why we’re going into the fucking cage! Get your head out of your ass and actually listen to what I’m saying!

Third, you happened to point out that I’ve never been in a Hell in a Cell match, or have I ever even been on a PPV. And that’s true, I don’t deny it. I’ve only been competing at a big league level for a few months, remember? And in my opinion, that’s an asset. I’m bringing in a new way of thinking, and thoughts on ways that the Cell has never been used, ways that you only dream of thinking up. And because you can’t think of it, you have no way to counter it. How can you claim you can beat me, if you don’t even know where I’m coming from?

And finally, you really think I have merchandise sold for the money? I mean yeah, it’s a nice bonus, but really. If I cared about the money, why would I just give stuff away?

The reason I have merchandise, and hell, the whole reason I wrestle, is to make memories for these people. I am here to create the moments that the fans will remember for the rest of their lives. That’s why I do what I do, that’s the whole reason that I am what I am. I go out there to put on the best show possible, and I do it for every one of those kids out there sitting wonder-struck, thinking “I wish that was me”. Because I was one of those kids not very long ago at all, and I made it. I’m here to leave a legacy that will inspire that next kid to go out and try to make it. And I’m damn sure not going to let you stop me.

Blaze puts the bat over his shoulder, and stands staring at Randy, breathing heavy after his fiery monologue.

TBC by RR or END PROMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 am

Randy chuckled to himself and shook his head a bit as Blaze ranted.

Are you done yet? Because what you just said about money and how you have an advantage in the cell because you've never been in it is the biggest crock of ass-backwards fucking bullshit I've ever heard in my life. Are you inane or something? Did you listen to what just came out of my mouth? I didn't say you cared about the money, I said your unconditional love for these hypocritical fans is a burden just like it was to me. It's the only thing holding you back, Blaze, besides your ineptitude about the subject and your failure to listen and comprehend my words. And to the second part - where you said something along the lines of..the fact that you've only been in the pro wrestling league for a few months gives you an advantage over me? Someone who's been in the circuit for over a year and has been in a hell in a cell match before? What the fuck are you talking about?

Randy adjusted his jacket again, staring Blaze down and showing no intimidation.

And the fact that you took the easy way out..are you going to do it again, Blaze? Are you going to catch me off guard, pussy out, and just sneak in a rollup? Man, you're even worse than Mike Cole. Hey, at least I already beat Cole's ass inside a steel cage and showed that I was better than him. Did I show cowardice or intimidation in that match? Did I roll him up, Blaze? Did I catch him from behind while he was distracted? I can answer that question for you, Blaze. No, I damn sure didn't. So how the hell can you call me a coward? I've never done anything cowardly in my entire career! I've NEVER taken the cheap way out, Blaze!

Randy, growing visibly irritated, lowered the kendo stick to his side and throwing down the baseball cap he had on his head.

TBC Blaze Griffin
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 am

Blaze attempts to hold it in, but bursts out laughing at Randy’s diatribe, as Randy sells anger in front of him. Blaze calms down, in a second, and then lifts his bat to defend himself in case he sets Randy off.

You’re joking right? You’ve never taken the coward’s way out? What about late last week, when you cheap-shotted me from behind, and then sat back and let a woman do your dirty work for you? That’s not cowardly? I owned up to my mistake. You’re denying yours.

As for me talking about the money, I assume that’s what you’re talking about when you throw around the term “corporate whore”. Since, you know, the word corporate implies money. But whatever.

And about my experience, or lack thereof, yes, I think I do have an advantage going in. You may have been in a Hell in a Cell match before, but that doesn’t matter. I have my own unique ways of using the cell that I’ve thought up, not to mention the advice and expertise of my trainer, who was one of the men in the first ever Hell in a Cell match up. And I’ll give you a hint, he isn’t the dead man.

On the other hand, I’m glad to see that you’re already considering the possibility that I’m going to pin you in the cell. Only thing is, I’m not going to take the easy way out and pin you with a roll up again. No, I’m going to pin you center of the ring with the KTFO. Or maybe, I’ll lock you in the Napalm Lock and make your bitch-ass tap. Hell, maybe I’ll take some pages from my trainers’ books and knock you out with a little Sweet Chin Music, then lock in the Canadian Maple Leaf and make you tap that way. Maybe, just maybe, I’ll throw it all to the wind and take you out with my shooting star senton, for the first time ever in WEW. I don’t know how I’m going to do it yet. All I know is I’m going to beat you fair and square.

Blaze looks at the crowd that’s gathered to watch this exchange.

Look at all the people here to watch the Prodigy get his. Looks like we're not the only ones who can't wait until we're in the cell, are we?

TBC by RR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 am

Randy laughed to himself a bit and lifted up the mic.

Well, I wanted to be non-hostile during this interview in preparation for the Cell..but if you insist, we'll end this interview off with a bang. I'd love to beat the hell out of you two times in one night.

Randy hit Blaze over the head with the mic as he said this and started hitting him in the back with the kendo stick.

TBC Blaze Griffin
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 am

Blaze is on the ground, being beaten with the kendo stick by Randy. The stick splinters over Blaze's back from so many forceful hits from Reaume. Randy throws the kendo stick away and starts to turn away to find another weapon, but Blaze has managed to get a hold of his bat. Blaze swings it from the ground, straight up into the gut of Randy. Randy goes down fast, as Blaze gets up slowly, holding his side. Welts are already forming where the kendo stick struck his side. Blaze bends down and lifts randy up, getting him almost steady on his feet, before pushing Randy towards the window at the back of the interview area. Randy bumps against it and stumbles forward, right into a superkick from Griffin! Randy was blasted right through the window! He's out cold!

I'll see you in hell, "Prodigy".

Blaze starts to walk out of the room, but then walks over and picks up the hat that Randy had taken from the kid. He looks at it for a second, and then puts it in his pocket and turns back towards the carnage in the window, taunting as the screen fades to black.

[url][/url]The brawl begins.... 2553n1t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The brawl begins....   The brawl begins.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The brawl begins....
Page 1 of 1