ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas Empty
PostSubject: Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas   Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 am

Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas U94hq

Cole Scorpio sits at a desk. Championships adorn the wall, from promotions around the globe. Posters depicting famous events he had taken part in, memorabilia from his matches, and even a few sentimental items from his time traveling the world. He is dressed in a suit, a rarity for him, and has a glass of scotch sitting in front of him, less of a rarity. He looks into the camera, and shares a sad smile before opening a desk drawer. As he does so, he begins to speak.

It always surprises people, tgdag saddag

Cole pulls a gun out of the drawer, and shuts it.
He sets it on the desk, and the camera gets a good look at it.

Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas 48dab

He drinks the rest of the scotch before pouring himself another glass.
dfdfd
No, see for the longest time there hagffsn't really been a whole lot that has made me happy really. Winning matches, getting championship opportunites, they elicit some small amount of glee from me. Pinninwrea opponents, making them tap, theydaf don't leave mretwwe without a smile. But nothing has brougwerwarht me that inner happiness I've been desiring. Not since... not sadggfhgince Dark Angelfds brainwashded me. Ngfot since I was forced... to wererehfdcome a MONSTER. I haven't been able to feel joy since then, knowing everything wrong I did. Knowing that I had hurt people, that I hsadad betrayed the people who loved me, that I had turned the whole world against me. I thought about... I thought about the gun a fewdgdagmes. But it was never the answer.

I knew from the very start of my freedom what the answer would be.

And now we're upon that time.

You see Dark Angel, we're upon the time whersfae I finally get the cathawererersis I so desperately need. Where I can take the RAGE

Cole knocks his scotch off the desk, shattering the glass and spilling the drink. He pushes everything else off the desk with a single push, except for the gun.

ALL THE DEPRESSION

He clears his wall of championships, and grabs the AWO tag team championship. He slams it through the wall, shattering the gems off. He tears off his suit jacket, and throws it on the ground. He removes his tie, and rips it in half.

AND I CRUSH THEM INTO A LITdsaaTLE SPECK, A SINGUdsaLARITY OF ALL THE EMOTIONS YOU'VE FORCED ON ME, ALL THE ANGER AND THE HATE AND THE DESPAIR, AND I BALL UP MY FIST AROUNdsadIdEND THE MATCH! WHERE I STOMP YOdsaU UNTIL YOsadasdsaUR MASK TEARS AT THE SEAMS AND SHOWS THAT WICKED FACE!

NO MORE WILL I SIT IDLY BY!

NO LONGER WILL I LET MY RAGE STEW!

Once and for all, I prove that I'm the best in the universe! Where I prove I'm the motor city madman! Where I prove that every single person who ever believed in me, whether they're my trainer or my friend or my family or my lover, that they were right! That I'm not a failure, that I'm not nothing!

At Genesis, I end this! I don't care if I have to destroy my body, I don't care if I have to wrap myself in barbed wire, I don't care how many times you slam a steel chair across my head, I walk out of that match with the WEW World Heavyweight Championship! So take your Aesop's Fables, take your mysticism, take your evil, and take your extreme, and bring them to Genesis!

THEY DON'T MATTER!

Not when my righteous anger and my righteous violence come crashing across the very core of your being! Whether I have to stay hardcore, or whether I can prove that I'm the best technical wrestler, if I hadsaodsadre riddled with tacks, when the barbed wire ropes are coated in a thick layer of blood, when the ring is saggy and ready to break from the duress of oursad ouras
If you don't care about professional wrestling, if you despise it, if you think it's too violent...

This pay per view will not change your mind.

If you think that wrestling is the greatest thing to ever be created, if you crave violence, if you need to see the grandeur and the glory of men and women beating the hell out of each other...

This pay per view will not change your mind.

This weekend at Genesis, I do exactly what I'm supposed to. I do what I was born to do. I do what every single fan on the planet wants me to do.

I WIN THE WARFARE ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

And that's all I have left to do.

Cole tears his shirt off, and picks up the gun. He lifts it to the side of his head, and smiles into the camera as his music starts to play.

He breathes in his deepest breath... and pulls the trigger.

*click*

I'll see you this weekend Dark Angel.
Back to top Go down

Bang goes the fsfasgfasdfgas
Page 1 of 1